X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jakev
    • Dec 2003

Tell me what you think of my setup

Hi everyone, I just joined this Club. Really neat stuff and great info. Tell me what you think of my setup, pictures coming shortly. Rotel rsx 1055 Reciever, Rotel RDV 1040 DVD player, B&W 604's Main speakers, B&W 601 Rear speakers, B&W LCR 60 Center Channel, Sony 51" HDTV Widescreen, Monster Biwire, Transparent Component Cables, Monster THX Digital Coax, and Transparent Interconnects.

The system really pounds and the clarity is magnificent. The only thing I would like to get now is a 60" Sony Grand Wega. Thats coming soon. Again pictures will be coming soon. Thanks for your comments.
  • skipm
    • Jun 2003

No sub??? If you think it pounds now, wait till you get a subwoofer. Nice kit.

-Skip

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Sounds like a nice system:T Instead of the bigger wega why not consider front projection?

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"