X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eiffel
    • Aug 2003

Additional Rotel IR codes for RSX-1055?

I recently purchased a Rotel RSX-1055, and have already interfaced it with my Home Theater PC via its serial interface (which works like a charm).

When I look at the commands available on the standard Rotel remote (RR-1050) or in the CCF file that Rotel provides, I find that many useful commands are missing for optimal IR control. For instance, direct access to all the surround sound modes, EX on/off, FM, AM, Bass+/-, Treble+/-.

Has someone been able to add these to a learning remote (Pronto, OFA, etc?). If so which IR codes did you use?

Thanks

Eiffel
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

DD EX on/off is accomplised by the left/right keys on the remote.

Bass and treble +/- can be accomplished by the 'shift' key once or twice and the right or left key, and then a slight delay to let the display turn off. You can't quickly jump several notches this way though.

Direct access to surround modes can be done by using the discretes we have and then the sur+ button (see Andrew's CCF file for examples.)

FM, AM, I have no idea, unless changing to a certain preset or direct entry forces it to one mode, and then follow with a 'AMFM' command.

Kevin 'way too many Pronto's' D.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"