X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninetynine
    • May 2005

Rotel RA-1062 black version

Anyone have any close up pictures of the rotel ra-1062 either from a link or personal picture? I'm curious to see what it looks like and I haven't come across any pictures of the black version anywhere on the net. Also, are the LED lights different colours?
  • alkalay
    • Jun 2004

I've always been a black guy

Hi,

Well I've always said that hi-fi components should be black.

Until I made acquaintance with Rotel's silver of-course.

Yes colors are different. The led is red as well as the circle around the volume knob.

Itai.
    Attached Files

Comment

• ninetynine
      • May 2005

thanks, the black version looks much better in my opinion!

Comment

• DelRay
        • Jun 2004

The 1062 is one sweet integrated amp for the money. I had one for about 2 weeks. But decided to trade it for the RB-1070. Wanted to finish up the HT first. Mine was black btw. It has a clean 60 watts of power.

Comment

• ninetynine
          • May 2005

i'll be getting mine pretty soon, upgrading ( I have a rotel ra-02 like new if anyone is interested ) it was for a bedroom system but now i'll be needing a bit more power for a larger room in the house. I think the led light where you select your source is green and the power button , volume knob are red if im not mistaken? BTW, is there a section where we can post a classified ?

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"