How strict is Rotel with warranty registration?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DelRay
    • Jun 2004

How strict is Rotel with warranty registration?

I was digging out my owners manual for my 1068 and noticed my registration cards for my pre/pro and power amps stuffed in the back of the drawer. Man, it's been 6 months since my purchase. It had slipped my mind so I registered online tonight. I hope this doesn't come back to haunt me.
    Anyone have any experience with this? If something happens with my gear and it needs to be fixed, will I get hasseled about it?
  • MoonSpin
    • Jan 2005

Not to worry, it won't be a problem. This happens all the time, plus you always have the receipt to prove the purchase date, which you have to do anyway... or from the dealer. Rotel has you covered!

Comment

• Fishy
      • Jul 2004

You can register you equipment via the Rotel website.

Register

Fish

Comment

• DelRay
        • Jun 2004

Yes I still have my receipt. And registrating at the website was a breeze. Thanks.

Comment

• Howie
          • Feb 2003

Just keep your receipts. "Registration" is merely a universal ploy to get your information for junk mail and telemarketing purposes.
          Howie

Comment

• Bostonears
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Howie
            Just keep your receipts. "Registration" is merely a universal ploy to get your information for junk mail and telemarketing purposes.
            Howie is correct on this. For at least a decade, U.S. law has not allowed manufacturers to require registration as a condition for warranty.

Comment

• DanR
              • Dec 2004

They can't hold that against you by law. Registration is only a courtesy, not a requirement.
              :B It's all about the MUSIC!!!

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"