What would the Terminator listen to?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • I'mListening
    Member
    • Jul 2003
    • 63

    #1

    What would the Terminator listen to?

    :termin8: Well, I imagine he would enjoy listening to our Rotel equipment in the Cyberdyne Cinema.

    Click below for a look! :2guns: :termin8:




    Thanks for reading!

    Enter The Cyberdyne Cinema

    Darren
    Thanks for reading!

    Enter The Cyberdyne Cinema

    Darren
  • Matt Sprouls
    Member
    • Apr 2003
    • 83

    #2
    Very nice!!!!!

    I love my Rotel setup and feel it is a lot of bang for the buck.
    I have one question, and I do not mean any disrespect.

    With a theater setup like that what are doing with a rotel gear?

    Again, visually one of the best theater I have seen.

    Great Job!!!!

    Regards,
    Matt
    Regards,
    Matt

    Comment

    • Danbry39
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2002
      • 1584

      #3
      Yeah, when ya gonna invite us over???

      Can we raid the fridge too?




      Keith
      Keith

      Comment

      • Matt Sprouls
        Member
        • Apr 2003
        • 83

        #4
        Yeah!! I'm down for a road trip!
        Regards,
        Matt

        Comment

        • I'mListening
          Member
          • Jul 2003
          • 63

          #5
          Originally posted by msprouls
          Very nice!!!!!

          I love my Rotel setup and feel it is a lot of bang for the buck.
          I have one question, and I do not mean any disrespect.

          With a theater setup like that what are doing with a rotel gear?

          Again, visually one of the best theater I have seen.

          Great Job!!!!

          Regards,
          Matt
          Hey! Whaddya mean, Matt??? The ROTEL name is just too good for it OR WHAT!??? :LOL: Hey, The Rotel is quite a step in the right direction...for me...that is. This is my first real "system" ' as before I have always had Yamaha Receivers for the last several years...then an old Onkyo before that. I was ACTUALLY going to buy the new Yamaha Flagship Receiver RX-Z1..until a friend of mine from work took me by to look at a system he was buying. I fell in love with the BIG MONTEROUS looking new Receiver that Rotel had...and it was a better price than the Yamaha. Then I started looking at separates for the first time in my life. They had always intimidated me.

          Welll......to make my story short. My buddy bought the Rotel RSP 1066 and the RMB 1075. He kept them for about a month then wanted to buy some USED Proceed equipment. He sold me his new Rotel stuff for $1750 with less than five hours on either piece. Not bad I figured! so here I am...all new to this Rotel stuff. The resale on this Rotel seems great...so I figure if I ever needed to I could easily upgrade. (Anyone know of a good divorce attorney?) :roll:




          Thanks for reading!

          Enter The Cyberdyne Cinema

          Darren
          Thanks for reading!

          Enter The Cyberdyne Cinema

          Darren

          Comment

          • Matt Sprouls
            Member
            • Apr 2003
            • 83

            #6
            Like I said Rotel is great stuff.

            I just thought I would see Classe, BAT, Krell, Arcam, or Anthem.

            All joking aside that is a killer looking layout. What are you using for speakers?

            Matt
            Regards,
            Matt

            Comment

            • I'mListening
              Member
              • Jul 2003
              • 63

              #7
              Matt,

              I am using B&W speakers x 7 , Velodyne FR1200 Sub and & Aura Pro Bass Shakers. The addition of a SVS subwoofer next month.

              I wish I could step up to Classe', etc...but funds are quite meager at this point..but maybe someday. From here on out I am staying away from any Hi-End Audio Stores.....I always say "What I don't HEAR can't sell me!" :roll:




              Thanks for reading!

              Enter The Cyberdyne Cinema

              Darren
              Thanks for reading!

              Enter The Cyberdyne Cinema

              Darren

              Comment

              • Andrew Pratt
                Ultra Senior Member
                • Aug 2000
                • 16478

                #8
                Very nice Darren:T




                Comment

                • DSGCobra
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2003
                  • 224

                  #9
                  Thats in your house??? Damn. You wouldn't happen to be looking to adopt a 28 year old would you??




                  RSP-1098
                  RMB-1095
                  RDV-1080
                  Energy C-9
                  Energy Vertias V2.0C
                  Energy C-3
                  Paradigm PS-1200
                  Audioquest everything.

                  Comment

                  • I'mListening
                    Member
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 63

                    #10
                    dsgcobra,

                    :P Nope! I have three teens that have left the nest...leaving me at 39, my wife at 38 and my cat Yoda at 3 the run of the house! So now I get to play with all the toys!




                    Thanks for reading!

                    Enter The Cyberdyne Cinema

                    Darren
                    Thanks for reading!

                    Enter The Cyberdyne Cinema

                    Darren

                    Comment

                    Related Topics

                    Collapse

                    Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

                      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

                      Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"