X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danam
    • Jul 2003

Hello from france !

Hi all ! I'm french and I found the Rotel Club here !
    what a good surprise to see people with same passion for home theater and sound quality in general ! just kidding ! ;o)

just to tell you that i found very interesting informations here and thank you all for that !
    i just got my RSP1066 and i'm pretty happy about it !

I'm also a member of a french forum dedicated to home theater and Hi-Fi systems :
    if you are not afraid of the french frogs, and the french language, check here :

this link is the dedicated post for the RSP-1066 !

you may find much more interesting informations on HT of Hi-Fi !
    feel free to post there ! even in english, lots of people would love to interact with you guys !

I let them know of your forum too, so let's share informations !

See you all soon !

Olivier
  • Danbry39
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2002

Welcome to Club Rotel Danam. Hope you share your input often. Unfortunately, as I personally don't speak French, I'd be lost at your usual forum, but I'd bet there are at least some posters here that would be able to utilize the other forum.

Keith
    Keith

Comment

• Danbry39
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2002

Hey Danam,

Decided to make a visit to your site anyway. I really do like it, especially that picture of the 1066 sitting front and forward. I also think it's cool that you thought highly enough of some of the posts here to add them to your site. Very nice. :T

Keith
      Keith

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

While it's not typically kosher to share other forum URLs at our forum, in the spirit of international relations, and the fact not many of us speak French anyway, I'll let this stand. FYI, I tried to take a look at the forum and couldn't get it to come up.

Lex
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Bienvenu pour Frapper Rotel!

My french isn't very strong (esp written) but its great to see more members joining from all over the world!

Thanks for sharing our Club with your membership we have some pretty close relations with upper management at Rotel so we're often in the "know" long before other folks are...even Rotel reps themselves!

Comment

• danam
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Lex
            While it's not typically kosher to share other forum URLs at our forum, in the spirit of international relations, and the fact not many of us speak French anyway, I'll let this stand. FYI, I tried to take a look at the forum and couldn't get it to come up.

Lex
            well thanks all for your warm welcome !

As for the url put here , i didnt mean to take people away from this forum, it was just to "show" you that we have some HT / HI FI community in france and that is very active ... sorry if i hurt you about that, but don't see any harm in it !
            each forum has its own place on the web ! it's only about sharing !
            and if you read my posts on the other forum, i put the firmware details from this faq mentionning the URL to this forum to be honest with here and with the people reading the other forum !

anyway, for those who liked the picture of the 1066, there are more "original" pictures of this wonderful pre-amps customised !
            i'll post them here if i find the way to do it ! :LOL:

as for the "clacl" when switching sources, i still have to try the "turn it off over night" to check if it gets better.

but what i stated, is that i dont have any clacs after a certain time of warming up ...

well i'll continue to develop this subject in the appropriate thread !

have a good day all !

olivier

Comment

• danam
              • Jul 2003

marble look : http://membres.lycos.fr/mimi74/rsp1066m.jpg

golden look : http://membres.lycos.fr/mimi74/rsp1066g.jpg

slime version : http://freedodo.free.fr/divers/RotelSlime.jpg

here you go ! enjoy !

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"