• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackstar
    • Nov 2000

Finally...

I have joined you all...

Got a 1067...and a 1075!

Long story...needless to say, the 1067 will eventually be replaced w/ a 1098.

Pictures are a coming...King Andrew P was over @ my place helping me configure etcetera.

I'm definitely on Cloud 9! Have to admit though I came down a bit after Andrew left - I noticed some issues. At reference - I got an odd buzzing/humming noise when there was no soundtrack being emitted from the speakers. Now I'm aware of the on/off issue regarding this...I'm quite sure I may be getting interference, just don't know from what...

After labeling my inputs, I noticed I was getting a pop from my right channel every time a digital connection was picked up. It was actually pretty maddening. :twisted:

Overall it sounds fantastic! :T Ran a quick demo using Gladiator [DTS]...so full and engaging. Quirks aside, very pleased with the pickup. Gotta figure out the quirks though...any ideas?
    The Land of the "Horse"
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Mike we'll work on those grounding issues and get you going. Give that grounding idea I emailed you a try and we'll go from there.

Oh and get those pic's up in the gallery thread :P

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"