X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

welcome to the new Musical Fidelity Forum

It was requested, the thread has seen quite a bit of action over time, so we are giving this dedicated area a go.

Tell your friends, Review your gear here, talk Musical Fidelity.

thanks and welcome our new moderator!
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • alebonau
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Oct 2005

thanks Lex for setting up and the opportunity

been a long time fan of the musical fidelity gear, and know a few fans of the stuff out there. Lets see what we can do here in discussion of the gear, reviews and appreciation of this fine stuff !
    "Technology is a drug. We can't get enough of it."

Comment

• alebonau
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Oct 2005

Guys as owners of musical fidelity gear both past current and future... wondering what would like to see from this sub forum. Some ideas am thinking,

1. Reviews
      Am thinking reviews of gear might own, both past and current models. Perhaps people can just start a thread here on anything musical fidelity they want to review

2. Photos of your musical fidelity Gear.
      Photos of your musical fidelity stuff so we can share the appreciation and get an idea how might be using the gear in your system. Maybe this is worth its own thread I can start a separate one for that

3. Suggestions and ideas back to musical fidelity.
      Who knows Antony Michaelson of Musical Fidelity might get wind of what we're upto here and take on some of our hair brained ideas on suggestions for his new models in the pipeline.

4. New model releases
      Any thing in the rumour mill or known as fact of new model releases. always great to get a heads up on whats potentially or on its way. Another one maybe a new thread.

but yeah post back any ideas might have for this forum here and see what we can do

Theyve had some lovely stuff over the years, some myself had opportunity to own and enjoy, looking forward to talking discussing all about their gear and enjoying many more years of ownership that we can share together here

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Well, 2 days without a post, let's get some of this stuff going.

Photos for sure.

Reviews, YES!

tic toc tic toc...

thanks.
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• elhefe
          • May 2011

Hi all,

Great idea to have a dedicated MF fan column. I have a string of MF product reviews. Its on my blog www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Is it ok to copy and paste all of them here or the above link is sufficient?
          HiFi: ClearAudio Concept TT, Musical Fidelity M6i amp and M6 DAC, M1s (PWR,CDT, CLiC, ViNL), SONY MDSJA20ES MDP, ProAc D18 with full Siltech cabling.

HeadFi: Beyerdynamic T1 and Oppo HA-1

HT: Samsung 65" Curve LED, OPPO BDP 95-EU, Yamaha RX-V2067, PMC twenty 23 front and Centre, Wharfedale WH2, SVS Sub, with full QED cabling

Comment

• alebonau
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Oct 2005

hi elhefe, by all means, I would start a separate thread for a review on a piece of gear, that way we can get some discussion going

great to see you here and can see this being a pretty good place for all things musical fidelity !

Comment

• elhefe
              • May 2011

Hi alebonau,

Great idea. I kicked it off with the first review thread. Might not be in everyone's interest especially it is on MF IEM. But nevertheless, just to get things going.

My current kit is of between past 2 to 3 years MF models so not sure whether it would be interesting enough to start a discussion.

I am however waiting for the M6 DAC and M1 SDAC to arrive for me to do a review on them.
              HiFi: ClearAudio Concept TT, Musical Fidelity M6i amp and M6 DAC, M1s (PWR,CDT, CLiC, ViNL), SONY MDSJA20ES MDP, ProAc D18 with full Siltech cabling.

HeadFi: Beyerdynamic T1 and Oppo HA-1

HT: Samsung 65" Curve LED, OPPO BDP 95-EU, Yamaha RX-V2067, PMC twenty 23 front and Centre, Wharfedale WH2, SVS Sub, with full QED cabling

Comment

• alebonau
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Oct 2005

great work elfe, I'll head off to read ! and look forward indeed to your review when you pick up the m6 dac and M1 sdac. should be a couple of very nice pieces !

Comment

• DelRay
                  • Jun 2004

Cool, looks like I'm going to have to get the camera out and take a few pics.

Comment

• alebonau
                    Moderator Emeritus
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by DelRay
                    Cool, looks like I'm going to have to get the camera out and take a few pics.
                    great stuff delray, created a thread just for posting pics of musical fidelity gear,

look forward to you pics

Comment

• John Holmes
                      Moderator Emeritus
                      • Aug 2000

Welcome onboard, alebonau!
                      "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• alebonau
                        Moderator Emeritus
                        • Oct 2005

thanks john hopefully this can be musical fidelity centre !

Comment

• Audio_ElF
                          • Oct 2007

Sadly I no longer have my Musical Fidelity A1008 amplifier - a few niggles and the need to change some stuff around meant I sold it a couple of years ago. My only MF now is a V-LPS but the brand is still a company I'm a fan of - especially the new M1/M3/M6 ranges.

Eloise

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"