X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • awtryau89
    • Dec 2002

New IR Products?!!!

There is an ad in TPV from IR touting their products. I cannot tell from this ad whether they are releasing new products in March or just more upgrades. I personally hope it is just new upgrades as I do not want my RDC-7 to be devalued to the point where I cannot recoup the losses if I ever decide to sell. I spoke to an engineer for IR and he did state that there would be another upgrade coming this spring to include Firewire and DPLIIx. I hope that is what this ad is referring to. Thoughts?

Eric Awtry
    War Eagle
    Eric Awtry
    War Eagle
  • ton1313
    • Mar 2002

I think that the section your are refering to in TPV is from the Integra line, NOT Integra Research. So, I would not worry about devaluing of the IR line.

hope this helps

Comment

• Burke Strickland
      • Sep 2001

Integra Research does not appear to be announcing any new products at CES in January. Integra Research at CES . On the other hand, Integra (Integra Home Theater) appears ready to launch three new products at the show. Integra at CES

Burke

Edit -- Since this was originally posted, Integra Research modified its CES vendor data to show three new products, the RDC-7.1 pre/pro, the RDA-7.1 THX Ultra2 power amp and the RDV-1.1 universal player. Discussion about these new products is going on in the thread: New Integra Research at CES 2004

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"