• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razvan
    • Jan 2002

New Integra Research pictures

• Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Thanks, Razvan, for pointing us to those interesting photos. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, and since I can't read many of the words over there, that's a good thing! :>)

Even though just about everything will be changed internally, (I got that from previous discussion, not by reading the text on the referenced site), :>) it iooks like they are sticking with a front panel design on the RDC-7.1 that looks pretty much like the RDC-7. (The "embossed" Integra Research logo on the top edge bevel looks really cool, as contrasted with the almost invisible silk-screened one on the current model.) For that matter, the whole line maintains a pretty consistent look.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Razvan
      • Jan 2002

I've always liked the Integra Research look and the build quality of the RDC-7.1 seems to be of the highest order. I have a feeling that the RDC-7.1 will be a great processor...

R

Comment

• boe
        • Jul 2004

I wish they made an all black version of the DTC-9.4. I'm seriously considering this unit but it looks a little cheesy with the silver knob.

Comment

• boe
          • Jul 2004

Is there anyone who can read this site to tell if there is a replacement for the DTC-9.4 coming? They show something hooked up to an amp towards the bottom but I can't identify it.

Thanks
          Last edited by boe; 14 January 2005, 17:16 Friday.

Comment

• Krobar
            • Dec 2004

Boe,

I think your confused. The DTC-9.4 is an old model now. The new models and the topic of this thread are the DTR-10.5 and RDC-7.1

Comment

• boe
              • Jul 2004

Krobar,

I don't think I'm confused but I could use more info. I don't believe the first post indicates in the subject what models they are referring to. If you read my post, I'm hoping for info on a new Onkyo Integra preamp - possibly the successor to the DTC-9.4. I can't read the language the original link has to say. I believe the topic of this thread is new models from Onkyo.

Comment

• Burke Strickland
                • Sep 2001

Too bad we can't read the information at the site regarding specs, pricing and availability. I'm particularly interested in their new "coffee urn" and "slab-arm chair" models depicted in the photos. :>)

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Krobar
                  • Dec 2004

The pictures and event was about the two models I mentioned. The DTC-9.4 does not yet have an announced replacement. The RDC-7.1 is a preamp but a higher end and much newer one (Retails at $4000 for base config). If you have Qs about the the RDC, I will have one soon and might be able to help.

Comment

• boe
                    • Jul 2004

Sweet - thanks for the info. I guess my biggest question is finding out if the RDC-7.1 will have any potential upgrade to handle the upcoming DTS-HD or Dolby Digital Plus in the full format (which I know very little about its requirements for preamps at this point). I keep seeing the RDC-7.1 listed as a receiver though - I haven't read squat about the RDC-7.1 so I guess I'd better get googling.
                    Last edited by boe; 16 January 2005, 01:26 Sunday.

Comment

• Krobar
                      • Dec 2004

The upgrade staus of the the RDC will mainly depend on if TI can/choose to release code for Aureus DSPs. If they dont then the Denon 5805 and a number of other recievers will be in the same situation. Integra cannot live with a 1 year product cycle so a DSP upgrade will most likely occur if the Aureus DSP cant manage it (The DSP section is on a seperate removable board. This means you will most likely get a free upgrade or a $500-1000 hardware upgrade for the new formats.

Comment

Working...
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"