X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starford
    • Aug 2003

Halo C2 B Stock @ Audio Advisor

Just got the Audio Advisor e-mailer and they're offering b-stock Halo C2s for a great price ($1500 off list) with free shipping. Here's the link:

Welcome to our new site! Free shipping on orders over $49. Enjoy 60 day returns. Orders placed by 2pm ship same day.

For the free shipping use coupon code: FREESHIP1203
  • Scarp
    • Mar 2003

b-stock? what does that say? scratched boxes or something?

Comment

• starford
      • Aug 2003

B-Stock usually means factory refurbished. This is the same as 'reconditioned'. I've bought some b-stock PS Audio cables from AA and I found that they were either overstocks, customer returns or otherwise 'handled' but not 'damaged' goods. I seriously doubt Parasound or AA would sell 'scratch & dent' merchandise.

Comment

• Scarp
        • Mar 2003

ic... so could also be unit that was repaired by parasound?

Hmm... I know that Philips Electronics sells b-stock to their employees. Usually this is stuff without a box or with tiny scratches... but savings are huge and for some stuff it doesnt matter (e.g. a electric razor).

Anyway, importing parasound is not advisable from here, since there is no international guarantee. Also my C2 is already in the store that i buy it from, but i'm still waiting on some money

Comment

• goose
          • Nov 2003

I work part time for a custom installer and picked up a C1 b-stock recently. Parasound apparently had a number of B-stock C1's and C2's that were either repaired or had been sent out as demo units to the media. We ordered no less than 6 of the b stock C1's and a couple C2's and all looked and function as new. No scratches, nothing missing, etc.
          I think buying b-stock from reputable sources is a great way to buy product.

Comment

• starford
            • Aug 2003

Audio Advisor is advertising C1 B-Stock units this week. Here's the link:

http://www.audioadvisor.com/store/productdetail.asp?sku=PARHC1B

That's two grand off list with full warranty, plus free shipping with the coupon code FREESHIP1203

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"