X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vince Helm
    • Mar 2006

Upgrade for C2

Sorry for the inconvenience, some of you guys will hammer me over the head for posting this one but, WTH :twisted: A while ago I installed the JPS Digital AC cord on my C2... :roll: Every song is ;b> and every time I turn the C2 on is arty: The C2 just sings like it never has before! To me, on my system, it is like a new chip upgrade. Before that, I upgraded my dedicated ac lines from 2 romex lines of different gauge to a dedicated audio/video sub-panel feed by 8ga wire. The feeder circuit breaker was positioned in the first slot on the main panel. From the sub-panel, I ran 3 lines of Cardas Audio 10/3 in-wall AC cable, all cut to exactly the same length. 1 for analog, 1 for digital, 1 for video. The digital and video breakers are on one leg and the analog (amps) breaker is on the other leg. I am also using FIM 308 cover plates with PS Audio power port premier outlets. The system sounded great with this upgrade, but the JPS Digital AC cable... WOW! :boobies:

Vince
  • Chris D
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Dec 2000

Sweet, Vince, thanks for sharing! I'm glad to hear about things like that. More than anything, the important thing is that you're happy with the results!
    CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
    - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"