X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vince Helm
    • Mar 2006

C2, Zone 2 and other ramblings

Well, I am sure that the C2 is about to end its production run some time soon. As true as that might be, I still appreciate the effort that went into the design and the pleasure it continues to bring. I think I'll keep mine for a while longer. (although I do wish Parasound could / would offer some DSP upgrades)

A few months ago I finally got around to setting up the Zone 2 feature with a pair of NHT outdoor spaekers and an old Adcom amp. Actually, I forgot I had them hidden deep in the bedroom closet. We have a 14x18 covered deck and the whole thing sounds really good. The SideKick remote works very well with the Terk wireless remote extender.

Thanks Parasound... at the end of the day you have made my life a little better.
    :T

Best of luck with the JC2!!!! It looks hot (interior photos of construction) ;x( and I can not wait to read the reviews.

What about your next DVD or CD player? 8O

What about a new amp.... the JC3, a 300 watt twin brother to the JC1 but selling for about $5,000.00 pr. :W

Hey Richard, thanks for your dedication to quality and not jumping into HDMI 1.3 before the technology was ready. In the end, your customers will thank you as Parasound brings to market more stable and capable products.

How about a trade-in program. But only offer it those C1/C2 owners who are the original owners. A better way of rewarding the loyal customers who support the authorized retailers. Just a thought.
    arty:

XOXO
    Vince Helm
  • Peter Nielsen
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Vince Helm
    Well, I am sure that the C2 is about to end its production run some time soon.
    Why would they end production? Does Parasound have a replacement for the C2 in the works that will be released soon?

Did I miss something?

Peter

Comment

• Chris D
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Dec 2000

I'm just guessing, but I think Vince feels that the C2 is falling behind in its technology currency without updates and upgrades.

I do wonder what's coming next from Parasound.
      CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
      - Pleasantville

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"