since there is no way to delete a topic...
Ignore this
Collapse
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by Aussie GeoffGuys (and I use that in a non gender specific way
,
I need your contributions to some guidelines for keeping Club B&W on topic to B&W while still making sure it is a really useful resource for B&W owners and "wanabe" owners all over the world. The challenge is,...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by DrBoomI already posted this in another topic, but since that one has died a bit, I'll just start a new topic.
Since I recently upgraded from v1.1.6 to v2.1.1 (EEPROM update + firmware) I started noticing something I'd never seen before.
If I change the mode from let's say PLII to 2CH stereo,...-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by Chris DThis really needs to be highlighted here, since we are a steady A/V website for information:
On February 19th, 2009, ***ALL*** full-power TV stations in the USA will stop broadcasting analog signals. This means that unless you do something about it, every analog TV in your house will... -
by Drewdwn93This questionnaire is for a school research paper, and I would appreciate as many responses as I can get. I understand that building loudspeakers involves a lot to take into consideration when designing one. But, for the sake of this paper please answer the following questions Yes or No, knowing that...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by csuzorI edited a poll, and found that it created a duplicate post/poll, can you delete 1 of them in Club Rotel?
Thanks-
Channel: Administrative
15 April 2005, 07:10 Friday -
- Loading...
- No more items.
