X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpOoNmAn
    • Sep 2003

Parasound rocks!!

As you know, Richard himself was the one who dealt with me the entire time. If I emailed him, he'd reply ASAP and was extremely helpful.

I shipped the C2 back last Tuesday, and I was told they wouldnt receive it until the following Tuesday, and with holiday shipping, possibly Wednesday.

Tony from Parasound just called me and told me they got it this morning and its ready to go! Now the only bad part is..that if I want the update, I need to wait till after the 1st of the year. But whats another 2 weeks, I can try and hold out! Actually, by the time it gets back to Ohio, it could be 3 weeks or longer. :E

It was indeed the power supply and harness they replaced.

Excellent customer service, I cannot express how much I appreciate their speedy response to this matter.

:T

Theatre Photo Album (A work in Progress)
    GameTracker -My List-
    Life is short, Play it LOUD!
  • Kingdaddy
    • Jan 2004

I guess that means we can start bugging Parasound for the update after the New Year. Glad to hear you’re good luck, my experiences with Parasound have been very good so far as well. I guess he didn’t give you any clue as to what the upgrade would entail.
    My Center Channel Project

Comment

• SpOoNmAn
      • Sep 2003

Nope, didn't ask. Didnt want to be too pushy. :P

Theatre Photo Album (A work in Progress)
      GameTracker -My List-
      Life is short, Play it LOUD!

Comment

• Peter Nielsen
        Super Senior Member
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Kingdaddy
        I guess that means we can start bugging Parasound for the update after the New Year.
        I doubt that bugging them will help. They are obviously targeting the worldwide release for January 15th...

Peter

Comment

• Kingdaddy
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Peter Nielsen
          I doubt that bugging them will help. They are obviously targeting the worldwide release for January 15th...

Peter
          h:
          It's not obvious to any one I know, I've never heard a real date, how did you find this information?
          My Center Channel Project

Comment

• Peter Nielsen
            Super Senior Member
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Kingdaddy
            h:
            It's not obvious to any one I know, I've never heard a real date, how did you find this information?
            See this thread. Post #91, #95, and #97 specifically.

Comment

• Chris D
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Dec 2000

I assume this is just the software upgrade you're getting, and no new hardware?

Definitely worth waiting another few weeks, although I'm sure you'll have time you could have used it during the holidays, like new movies for Christmas!

Hopefully the new release is good and ready to go so everyone can get set up for Super Bowl parties.
              CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
              - Pleasantville

Comment

• Chris D
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Dec 2000

Oh, and yes, I've had very good consumer support from Parasound, too.
                CHRIS

Well, we're safe for now. Thank goodness we're in a bowling alley.
                - Pleasantville

Comment

• avpower
                  • Dec 2004

So far I have only good things to say about parasound support for my C1. Since I live in a town where one of their tech lives, he has stopped by my house twice to pick up my C1 - "taken it to the shop, fixed it up there, and then brought it back here" (so spaketh the Grinch). Both times firmware updates (one beta) fixed the respective problem. I realize it is a convenience for them too, but I didn't have to pay for any shipping/insurance charges, and I appreciate the "risk" that they took on for this convenience.

Bill

PS: in a quotable mood so please don't brood

"No more rhyming now! I mean it!!

Anybody want a peanut!!

The Princess Bride

Comment

Working...
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"