X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rsl
    • Jul 2004

B&W 703 vs Paradigm Studio 100

I am coming into the market and i am deciding between these two speakers as my final choices - i like the paradigm's power, but difficult to beat the 703's clarity (especially in the midrange).

Does anyone have any thoughts regarding these two in terms of how they compare....??
  • gostan
    • May 2003

I listened to the Paradigm 100 S3 last winter along with the 703's. The Paradigm's are more efficient and sound very good, but I did not like the aesthetics/build of the veneer exterior, which I considered to by very fragile and ugly. The 703's midrange sounded more realistic to me than the Paradigm and the build quality is far superior. If they are priced similarly, then, go for the B&W's. I had the opportunity to see the Paradigm Signature Series which is slightly better sounding than the 100's and has a real wood exterior. More pricey, but if you like the Paradigm sound, it is worth listening to. Best of luck.
    Stan

Comment

• rsl
      • Jul 2004

Thanks for the info,

I have decided to go for the B&W as i think they are a better build, and their sound, while difficult to tell apart, i found was more deep and crisp.

Thanks for you five cents

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"