X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dssquared
    • May 2004

Opinions on FPM6

I am currently having a house built and have to work with a difficult living room set up. Because the area of the screen and components is small, I won't have alot of room to work with. Therefore, I must seriously consider the FPM line of speakers. Specifically the FPM6. They will be on either stands or the smaller table-top stand. The back channels will be B&W in-ceiling speakers. I took about 2 hours and listened to the FPM5 front and center with a Rotel receiver and thought they sounded pretty darn good. But it was in a show room so you know how that goes. They are pretty expensive speakers (but gorgeous), so I am curious about the sound of the FPM6. The bass drivers are bigger, so I am hoping they have a bigger sound than the FPM5. Anyone out there have these speakers?
    Let me know what you think if of them.

Thanks.
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"