X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

New Moderator for Club B & W, ME, Lex

Effective immediately, I am stepping up as moderator of Club B & W , Geoff is out, I did not realize he had not been here since over a year ago.

MJB has not been here in a long time either, I hope he comes back, but he's on the bubble at year end if we do not see him before then.

Let's get to talking about B & W. I can listen locally, and contribute as needed. I want to see this forum explode with activity.

I have started the ball rolling with two B & W personal listening pieces this week, and I will be posting more about those. Let's talk B & W!!!
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

I do want to thank Geoff for his contributions, and he's welcome back anytime, just not as a moderator, if I can't count on his presence. I don't know what's up with MJB. He was sticking with us pretty good. Maybe it will change. I had to reel Geoff back in last time he came around, so it's pretty obvious, his heart is just not in it now, for whatever reason.

Well, you guys don't need a lot of moderating anyway. Come on guys, let's rock this joint!
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"