X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pio
    • Nov 2005

New 800 Series Details from What Hi Fi Mag

Since Bowers & Wilkins first introduced its 800 Series loudspeakers in 1979, the range has represented the pinnacle of the company’s technological and manufacturing know-how.

I sooo need a raise!
    Stereo: Revel F208, Parasound JC2, JC1's, Oppo HA-1, VPI, Dynavector, Moon

HT: B&W 802D2, 805S, HTM4, Marantz, OPPO BDP95, Velodyne DD-12's

HP / secondary system: Woo Audio W2, Carver Sunfire, Kef LS50, Denon, and too many headphones to list
  • aarsoe
    • May 2004

The 802 looks smaller and like they have "turned" it so it is facing backwards allowing for a much slimmer design. love the new white models..

Comment

• aarsoe
      • May 2004

but hang on - no 800 model ??????????? at least not on their website.. and not sure I think the DB1 will match well with the new look

Comment

• Race Car Driver
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by aarsoe
        The 802 looks smaller and like they have "turned" it so it is facing backwards allowing for a much slimmer design.
        Based on the pictures I have seen 802s lost the masculine presence with the slimmer look and rounder plinth.
        I think the 805s and 804s don't look too bad for what they are. Rumored pricing on the other hand... Maybe I am being too harsh... Guess I should leave final judgement until I see them in person..

Originally posted by aarsoe
        but hang on - no 800 model ??????????? at least not on their website.. and not sure I think the DB1 will match well with the new look
        In the other thread it was mentioned the new 800s will be out next year.
        B&W

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"