X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kurtzp
    • Jan 2015

New center channel for a pair of old CDM7 SE's

At the time of my purchase of the CDM7 SE's in the 90's, I bought the CDMC SE center channel. I was never very satisfied with the center channel sound since it seemed a bit muffled to me and I would have to turn up the volume way too high for intelligible dialogue. In my new sound system setup, that center channel speaker is much too tall for easy placement. Does anyone have any recommendations for a current center that would match with the CDM7's and hopefully be a major step up in clarity from the CDMC SE?

Thanks for any help.
  • TomScrut
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Nov 2013

Just a guess but a CMC will maybe be the closest thing they make at the minute, or a HTM62. But not sure how well they would match
    Music: Intel NUC -> Antelope Zodiac Platinum -> Classe CA-2300 -> B&W 802 Diamonds & 2x SVS SB13U

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"