X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shyamalan
    • Sep 2006

MT-60D enough for my room?

My listening room is 21 x 14 and I'd like to know if the MT-60D are enough to fill this space.

Thank you!
  • Tweir
    • Oct 2006

Would not be the system I would recommend for that room unless 1) you don't like big speakers 2) you don't listen at high volumes 3) you primarily listen to tv mostly and some movies with the occasional cd.. There is only soo much a 85 db sensitive 4" woofer can do.

Comment

• Shyamalan
      • Sep 2006

Thank you Tweir.

So you think that using five CM5 instead the M1 I would have an important improvement in the sound quality? The CM5 have a sensitivity of 88dB instead the 85 that the M1 have.

Comment

• Tweir
        • Oct 2006

Where were you thinking of putting the speakers? If your looking at the M1's I would think that you want to wall mount them if so look at the VM6 or the FPM series. The new PV1-D should give you a fair amount of bass in the room...

If you have the space five cm-5's and the asw12cm would be pretty awesome :T
        Last edited by Tweir; 21 March 2012, 12:39 Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"