X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

i for one will be very disappointed if new finishes are not offered. I can see why it would be great to offer the originals, but if you are going to charge top of the line prices you better be sure you have design options to meet a wide variety of spaces. IMO the current selection fits only a few style options.

Comment

• planitismetal
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Nolan B
      i for one will be very disappointed if new finishes are not offered. I can see why it would be great to offer the originals, but if you are going to charge top of the line prices you better be sure you have design options to meet a wide variety of spaces. IMO the current selection fits only a few style options.

+1000!!!

Comment

• pazu
        • Nov 2009

Hi!

Rumors tells next 800 series' diamond tweeter will get a new, special mundorf oil-paper capacity.

Does someone know something about this innovation?

h:

Comment

• audiofiel10
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by pazu
          Hi!

Rumors tells next 800 series' diamond tweeter will get a new, special mundorf oil-paper capacity.

Does someone know something about this innovation?

h:
          A special WHAAAATTTTTTTTTTT??????

Comment

• pazu
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by audiofiel10
            A special WHAAAATTTTTTTTTTT??????
            Oh, sorry!

ops:

A new, special mundorf oil impregnated paper dielectric capacitor.

:T

Comment

• TacoD
              Super Senior Member
              • Feb 2004

Mundorf makes various types of silver/ gold oil caps. Don't think they make a special version just for B&W

Comment

• KODG MAN
                • Jan 2009

new not new really!!!

Originally posted by style
                Hallo,
                I spoked with B&W/Classe Switzerland about a pair of 802d but with big surprise .....well in 2010 with come out with the complety NEW series from the Nautilus line!!

New electronics inside, new design, new ALL!!!!

Wait and buy a 802 or big with a good price? or the newcomer will be so amazing that the "old" Nautilus don't can is at the same level?
                What is sure the new B&W are in test "at home from B&W", sure that the price go up. :cry:

I have a 803D and I have a 802D in my head for the front and go with the 803 to the rear but now???

at the cedia a brocoure will be available and in the second half from the 2010 we go see.......

Style

WHAT IS HAPPING WITH THE 800 SERIES IS THAT THEY ARE JUST ELIMINATING all the S models from the 800 series!!

THE NEW LINE-UP WILL BE:
                800d, 801d, 802d, 803d, 804d, 805d *so don't worry it is not like the nautilus to the D's..

It makes sense the 800 series will be all diamond & the tonality will be the same for the whole 800 series line. No new make over just all models will be D's.

Of couse the price will go way up on the 804s to the 804ds & the 805s to the 805ds. BYE BYE 803S, 804S, 805S SO IF YOU LIKE THOSE MODELS THE PRICES SHOULD GET BETTER & BETTER AS B&W SELLS OUT OF THEIR STOCK ON THOSE SPEAKERS.

With B&W dis-continuing the 700 series they will probably come out with like a 750 series with all aluminum tweeters. Like I said it makes sense it is kinda dis-organized having Daimond & Aluminium tweeters in the same series.

SINCERELY,
                KODG

Comment

• pazu
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by TacoD
                  Mundorf makes various types of silver/ gold oil caps. Don't think they make a special version just for B&W
                  Why not?

In my opinion, it's possible that there will be a new, exlusive capacitor for the diamond tweeter.

Don't you know that B&W aquired the brand Mundorf from long time?

This is it.

Comment

• pazu
                    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by KODG MAN
                    THE NEW LINE-UP WILL BE:

800d, 801d, 802d, 803d, 804d, 805d *so don't worry it is not like the nautilus to the D's..

SINCERELY,
                    KODG
                    Kodg, some italian rumors tell that there'll be not the 801D model. Maybe it could come back just some time after the new series.

I hope it's not true. We'll see!

Comment

• Hammie
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by KODG MAN
                      WHAT IS HAPPING WITH THE 800 SERIES IS THAT THEY ARE JUST ELIMINATING all the S models from the 800 series!!

THE NEW LINE-UP WILL BE:

It makes sense the 800 series will be all diamond & the tonality will be the same for the whole 800 series line. No new make over just all models will be D's.

Of couse the price will go way up on the 804s to the 804ds & the 805s to the 805ds. BYE BYE 803S, 804S, 805S SO IF YOU LIKE THOSE MODELS THE PRICES SHOULD GET BETTER & BETTER AS B&W SELLS OUT OF THEIR STOCK ON THOSE SPEAKERS.

With B&W dis-continuing the 700 series they will probably come out with like a 750 series with all aluminum tweeters. Like I said it makes sense it is kinda dis-organized having Daimond & Aluminium tweeters in the same series.

SINCERELY,
                      KODG
                      I've been told that there will be no 801D and HTM1D. The centers will be downsized to only the HTM2D and a new HTM4D.

Additionally, they will all be getting crossover overhauls with bigger and better caps.

Current D models will be getting a $1K USD price increase while the 804D and 805D will be getting a $2K USD price increase.

They will be announced at CES in January. Availability should be by March.

This has all been through a very credible source. So, get the current models while you can.
                      Panasonic TC-P65VT30
                      Onkyo Pro PR-SC5508 | M2Tech Young DAC | Emotiva XPA-1 (x3), XPA-2
                      Oppo BDP-93 | DirecTV HR23-700 HD-DVR | Pioneer PL-670 Turntable
                      Sony Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii | Apple TV 2, Mac Mini (iTunes Server), iPad
                      B&W 804S, HTM3S, CWM DS8 | SVS PB12-NSD | Denon AH-D2000 Headphones
                      Tripp Lite HT1210ISOCTR Power Conditioner, SMART1000LCD UPS System
                      My Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Setup
                      Next Upgrade: Cables

Comment

• Antus
                        • Apr 2008

Originally posted by louhamilton
                        I've been told that there will be no 801D and HTM1D. The centers will be downsized to only the HTM2D and a new HTM4D.

Additionally, they will all be getting crossover overhauls with bigger and better caps.

Current D models will be getting a $1K USD price increase while the 804D and 805D will be getting a $2K USD price increase.

This has all been through a very credible source. So, get the current models while you can.
                        while i can understand the elimination of HTM1D, I don't think 801D will be discountinued. 801 has a long tradition for B&W and is an iconic speaker for B&W for a very long time.
                        with that said, the current HTM1D is a bit awkard looking in my opinion. It a bit too tall for a center speaker. I think the perfect center would be a Marlin center in the middle and two 10inch woofer on both side (instead of 3, 7inch at the bottom) In this case, it would be a perfect match for 800D and 801D.

Comment

• HDBLU
                          • Jul 2008

Is there any Pictures of the new 800 series.
                          2ch Setup
                          Krix Neupohonix
                          Musical Fidelity M6i
                          Musical Fidelity M6CDP
                          Denon DCD-1510 SACD Player

Cables I Use
                          MIT

Comment

• pazu
                            • Nov 2009

I know the same thing too.

However, in accord with Antus, I think they will not delete the 801D definitively, but will introduce it next future.

Comment

• KyaDawn
                              • Mar 2008

Even though my living room is way too small for the 801D, I've always appreciated its existence as it's such a beautifully designed speaker and iconic in so many ways ever since the "design" was first introduced with the Matrix series. I've demoed the 801D and even though you need quite a large room for them to execute properly, I think in certain environments, they give the 800D a run for it's money and for some types of music, i.e. live jazz, are an "improvement" over the 800D.

If they are discontinuing it in the near future, I hope they do bring out a new and improved model somewhere down the line.

Comment

• emig5m
                                • Aug 2008

How I would design the new 805 and 804D

Since we're matching tweeters in the new 800 series I think they should also be more matched in the midrange. I also think the 804D should receive an additional woofer like the 803D has over the 803S. Here's my interpretation of the new 805 and 804D:

What do you guys think for the matching FST mids for small surrounds and bookshelf speakers? :T I think an extra bass driver in the 804 would help fill in where the 803S is going to leave open (and help justify the cost). 3 way bookshelf with a FST.....mmmm. 8)

Comment

• KyaDawn
                                  • Mar 2008

The 804D looks plausible, but man, that 805D looks ridiculous!!! :B

Great Photoshopping skills though and thanks for the laugh! :T

Comment

• Antus
                                    • Apr 2008

I don't think B&W will go that extreme. If they add another woofer to 804D, it will be too similier to 803D.
                                    805D may grow a little in size, in order to give more bass output. however, will ramain 2 way, 2 driver i believe.

I always think FST is a great innovation until i heard the Signature Diamand. On Signature Diamand, it use 2 way traditional rubber surround and they sound beautiful. If not considering the lowest low frequency, I think it is a better and more musical speaker than 802D.

If the new 805D can have 90% of the performance of Signature Diamand for $5000, it will still a great buy.

Comment

• Mikael
                                      • Aug 2007

I also like the sound of the diamond signature. especially the full sound of the 7" midbass driver. So for me a new 805D with the same 7" midbass driver would be awesome. + the htm4D with the same driver as well. And if one should lake the lowest bass you could add a sub. just my 2 cents.

Comment

• style
                                        Super Senior Member
                                        • Feb 2006

Hallo,
                                        no thanks. at all.

So is comeback!!!
                                        "the 805d" are the Kef refernce first edition! / with a Paradigm design inside....

the 804D how much are high???? if will be so what happen with the new 803D ?

Style

Comment

• wettou
                                          Ultra Senior Member
                                          • May 2006

Originally posted by HDBLU
                                          Is there any Pictures of the new 800 series.
                                          CES 2010 we will see them live
                                          Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• Audio_ElF
                                            • Oct 2007

Hallo,
                                            no thanks. at all.

So is comeback!!!
                                            "the 805d" are the Kef refernce first edition! / with a Paradigm design inside....

the 804D how much are high???? if will be so what happen with the new 803D ?

Style
                                            Trolling for a response to a troll...

Very bad netiquette.

Eloise

Comment

• Hammie
                                              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Audio_ElF

Very bad netiquette.

Eloise
                                              huh???

style and enig5m are not trolls. They are well respected members of the forum.

Last edited by Hammie; 02 December 2009, 15:23 Wednesday.
                                              Panasonic TC-P65VT30
                                              Onkyo Pro PR-SC5508 | M2Tech Young DAC | Emotiva XPA-1 (x3), XPA-2
                                              Oppo BDP-93 | DirecTV HR23-700 HD-DVR | Pioneer PL-670 Turntable
                                              Sony Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii | Apple TV 2, Mac Mini (iTunes Server), iPad
                                              B&W 804S, HTM3S, CWM DS8 | SVS PB12-NSD | Denon AH-D2000 Headphones
                                              Tripp Lite HT1210ISOCTR Power Conditioner, SMART1000LCD UPS System
                                              My Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Setup
                                              Next Upgrade: Cables

Comment

• style
                                                Super Senior Member
                                                • Feb 2006

Hallo Audio_ElF,

Very bad netiquette
                                                Eloise
                                                Sorry but I don't understand your response?!?!?!

what's trilling & netiquette?!? ops:

You think thath te pictures are veritable? Sorry but I found the 805D very bad if come out like the pictures....
                                                what's happen?
                                                and at now I "stupid"/ make no sense to make a castle in air for a speaker that "will be so and so".
                                                stop the info and waiting the REALLY new modells. with the new really modell we can speak over this new linie!!!

Style

Comment

• Skyblue
                                                  • Jun 2009

Hallo Audio_ElF,

Sorry but I don't understand your response?!?!?!

what's trilling & netiquette?!? ops:

You think thath te pictures are veritable? Sorry but I found the 805D very bad if come out like the pictures....
                                                  what's happen?
                                                  and at now I "stupid"/ make no sense to make a castle in air for a speaker that "will be so and so".
                                                  stop the info and waiting the REALLY new modells. with the new really modell we can speak over this new linie!!!

Style
                                                  I hardly understand what Style is writing But I don't think it was meant as trolling, but as a comment to the fabricated pictures. They are fun imo. but I don't hope that is the final look of the 805D either.

In any case, I'm looking forward to the new edition. Hopefully, they'll improve enough to justify the 40% or so increase in price. Especially if they are to compete with the Wilson Sasha and the likes...
                                                  B&W 800 Diamond, B&W805S, B&W DB1, Classe SSP 800, DIY Icepower ASX2 600W monos, Ayre QB9, JPlay.

Comment

• Audio_ElF
                                                    • Oct 2007

huh???

style and enig5m are not trolls. They are well respected members of the forum.

My "troll" comment was in response to the statement ""the 805d" are the Kef refernce first edition! / with a Paradigm design inside...." Looked like a comment designed to illicit a response / rile the natives. To quote Wikipedea In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. Netiquette just means good etiquette used on the internet.

I'm sorry if I've caused offense. I think I missed some smilies when I posted earlier.

As for the pictures (which I know are photoshop) and really this whole thread - I don't believe anything until a manufacturer has shown it at a public event. No real point speculating - they'll always be something new in the pipeline which MAY suit you better than the current offering, so buy what suits you best at the time and don't try to second guess. The current 800 series have been around 6/7 years (approx.) so on the previous lifetime of the N800 about due a revision ... but how big a revision is really anyone's guess. Any dealer who really knows anything will have signed non-disclosure agreements so is unlikely to comment with anything concrete.

Eloise

Comment

• Ken49r
                                                      • Dec 2007

From the look of the new sub (DB18) I wonder if the new line of 800's won't change cosmetics as well. Lot's of heresay but no one actually knows for sure until they are unveiled.
                                                      This forum has been toying around with the new look of the 805D for the past two years. Soon the dream will become reality.

Comment

• KyaDawn
                                                        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Skyblue
                                                        In any case, I'm looking forward to the new edition. Hopefully, they'll improve enough to justify the 40% or so increase in price. Especially if they are to compete with the Wilson Sasha and the likes...
                                                        Only the "S-to-D" models will get anything close to a 40% price hike, which is not surprising considering they are going from aluminium to diamond tweeters.

The 802D, for example, is getting a price increase closer to 12%.

Funny you should mention the Sasha's though. Now that they have been out a few months, they are getting increasingly negative reviews from long-time Wilson owners, particularly in comparison to the WP8s, which they replaced.

Hopefully the new models, particularly the 800D and 802D, won't generate the same reaction from long-time B&W owners! :B

Comment

• Skyblue
                                                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by KyaDawn
                                                          Only the "S-to-D" models will get anything close to a 40% price hike, which is not surprising considering they are going from aluminium to diamond tweeters.

The 802D, for example, is getting a price increase closer to 12%.

Funny you should mention the Sasha's though. Now that they have been out a few months, they are getting increasingly negative reviews from long-time Wilson owners, particularly in comparison to the WP8s, which they replaced.

Hopefully the new models, particularly the 800D and 802D, won't generate the same reaction from long-time B&W owners! :B
                                                          Didn't see that. I only saw the "fantastic" reviews..

In any case, the question just might be if I should buy before or after the revision. If its the same box with a price hike, perhaps before isn't such a bad idea after all.
                                                          B&W 800 Diamond, B&W805S, B&W DB1, Classe SSP 800, DIY Icepower ASX2 600W monos, Ayre QB9, JPlay.

Comment

• KyaDawn
                                                            • Mar 2008

Didn't see that. I only saw the "fantastic" reviews..
                                                            That's why I generally don't trust advertising-driven media, too much gloss and hype. :B Check out the AudiogoN forum. There's a long thread about the Sasha full of disappointed reviews by Wilson owners.

In any case, the question just might be if I should buy before or after the revision. If its the same box with a price hike, perhaps before isn't such a bad idea after all.
                                                            The design isn't supposed to be different, but the crossovers are supposedly much improved, which of course, makes a big difference. Personally, I think my 802Ds would sound a lot closer to the 800D if B&W used similar quality caps. Have a listen for yourself though to see if it's worth the extra grand or two, depending on the model.

Comment

• dan87951
                                                              • Nov 2005

I really hope B&W hasn't forgotten its core business model that made the so popular which is quality and outstanding sound. All this talk of making 800 series speakers in China and out of aluminum is making me think its time to pass on this next "upgrade". Sounds like to me the current diamond/nautilus line will be a better built unit!
                                                              dan87951
                                                              audio guru

Comment

• garak
                                                                • Jul 2007

The design isn't supposed to be different, but the crossovers are supposedly much improved, which of course, makes a big difference. Personally, I think my 802Ds would sound a lot closer to the 800D if B&W used similar quality caps. Have a listen for yourself though to see if it's worth the extra grand or two, depending on the model.
                                                                I was told by my dealer that the caps will be new, and supposedly better as well. So let's hope the new 802Ds sound much like the outgoing 800Ds. :T

Comment

• garak
                                                                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by dan87951
                                                                  I really hope B&W hasn't forgotten its core business model that made the so popular which is quality and outstanding sound. All this talk of making 800 series speakers in China and out of aluminum is making me think its time to pass on this next "upgrade". Sounds like to me the current diamond/nautilus line will be a better built unit!
                                                                  All indications are that the 800 series cabinets will still be wood, and the design will likely be the same.

I think originally the thought of moving production to China and switching to aluminum was because the plant in Denmark, where the 800 series was manufactured, could not keep up with demand. The reason was the labor laws were so restrictive in Denmark that the plant could only run 2 shifts per day. However, 3 shifts per day were needed to keep up with demand.

Instead, B&W has moved the plant to England, where the labor laws will allow 3 shifts per day. So now the cabinet production of the 800 series should be able to keep up with demand.

Comment

• wettou
                                                                    Ultra Senior Member
                                                                    • May 2006

Originally posted by dan87951
                                                                    If they do like Wilson Benesh (Steel and Carbon) and make the enclosure out of Aircraft Grade Aluminum that would be really cool :T
                                                                    Farming looks mighty easy when your plow is a pencil, and you're a thousand miles from the corn field."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

• aquaanox
                                                                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by garak
                                                                      All indications are that the 800 series cabinets will still be wood, and the design will likely be the same.

I think originally the thought of moving production to China and switching to aluminum was because the plant in Denmark, where the 800 series was manufactured, could not keep up with demand. The reason was the labor laws were so restrictive in Denmark that the plant could only run 2 shifts per day. However, 3 shifts per day were needed to keep up with demand.

Instead, B&W has moved the plant to England, where the labor laws will allow 3 shifts per day. So now the cabinet production of the 800 series should be able to keep up with demand.
                                                                      I hope you are right, thats very good news and will keep me in the B&W market next year. Otherwise i keep my 804s foreva

Comment

• style
                                                                        Super Senior Member
                                                                        • Feb 2006

Halo Brian,

a new 802d is on the air???

I like very well this speaker, you know....

a 802D the actual or the "new" model will be no bad ops: a 802D to actual or a "new 802D" will be very appreciated especially with the 803d as rear!!

Omar

Comment

• garak
                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                          • Jul 2007

Halo Brian,

a new 802d is on the air???

I like very well this speaker, you know....

a 802D the actual or the "new" model will be no bad ops: a 802D to actual or a "new 802D" will be very appreciated especially with the 803d as rear!!

Omar
                                                                          Hi Omar,

I think I will wait for the new 802s, and maybe get them in about 6-8 months.

What about you?

Brian

Comment

• style
                                                                            Super Senior Member
                                                                            • Feb 2006
                                                                            • 1562

Hi Brian,

The new serie 8 (well the 802D for me&you) are only words, when we will see will be all easier ..

the current 802D are in any way a good investment.
                                                                            The new series will have new colors, pieces of steel / alu here and there ... but the substance remains the same: a great speaker.
                                                                            If the new 802d will be avialable in a little time (6 months ca.) make sense waiting if is not so I go see....

I'm curious to see the 805D and 804D, may be a big surprise.

New speakers and new powerampli (cam400?)will be the best.....

Omar

Comment

• Antus
                                                                              Senior Member
                                                                              • Apr 2008
                                                                              • 141

i think there are room for improvement in the current lineup of 800 series. Top of the line 800D use mixure of MCap Spereme and gold/silver for mid range and silver/gold for tweeter. It is also not true first order filter on midrange. I believe if B&W upgrade/redesign the crossover, it will sound better.

On the 802D, it feels like B&W handicapped the mid range on purpose in order to separate it from 800D. It use regular cheap MCap on the most important high pass mid woofer. I would think huge improvement can be gained if B&W replace it with MCap Spereme or even silver/gold version of MCap.

Comment

• Ken49r
                                                                                Senior Member
                                                                                • Dec 2007
                                                                                • 312

The new series will have new colors, pieces of steel / alu here and there ... but the substance remains the same: a great speaker.
                                                                                I spoked with B&W/Classe Switzerland about a pair of 802d but with big surprise .....well in 2010 with come out with the complety NEW series from the Nautilus line!! New electronics inside, new design, new ALL!!!! Wait and buy a 802 or big with a good price? or the newcomer will be so amazing that the "old" Nautilus don't can is at the same level?
                                                                                Style, you have me on the edge of my seat wanting to see & hear the new 800 series.

I do hope B&W has something to show us at CES next month. ;x(

Comment

• garak
                                                                                  Senior Member
                                                                                  • Jul 2007
                                                                                  • 310

Hi Brian,

The new serie 8 (well the 802D for me&you) are only words, when we will see will be all easier ..

the current 802D are in any way a good investment.
                                                                                  If the new 802d will be avialable in a little time (6 months ca.) make sense waiting if is not so I go see....

I'm curious to see the 805D and 804D, may be a big surprise.

New speakers and new powerampli (cam400?)will be the best.....

Omar
                                                                                  Hi Omar,

Ok, I lied, when I said I may wait 6-8 months to get the new 802Ds, I really meant I would actually wait until today. ops:

Anyway, I've got some news that is relevant to others here interested in the new 802Ds. My dealer has a customer appreciation sale for 1 day per year, which happened to be today, so I went to the store tonight. He informed me that there will be a limited number of the new 802Ds and one other 800 series model (I couldn't get the information about which other model that would be) available in January.

So, today being the customer appreciation sale, my dealer had a price on the new 802Ds that I couldn't refuse, so I should hopeully have the new 802Ds in January (presumably shortly after CES).

So if anyone here is interested in getting the new 800 series sooner rather than later, I would suggest talking to your dealer quickly.

Comment

• KyaDawn
                                                                                    Senior Member
                                                                                    • Mar 2008
                                                                                    • 268

Originally posted by garak
                                                                                    Hi Omar,

Ok, I lied, when I said I may wait 6-8 months to get the new 802Ds, I really meant I would actually wait until today. ops:

Anyway, I've got some news that is relevant to others here interested in the new 802Ds. My dealer has a customer appreciation sale for 1 day per year, which happened to be today, so I went to the store tonight. He informed me that there will be a limited number of the new 802Ds and one other 800 series model (I couldn't get the information about which other model that would be) available in January.

So, today being the customer appreciation sale, my dealer had a price on the new 802Ds that I couldn't refuse, so I should hopeully have the new 802Ds in January (presumably shortly after CES).

So if anyone here is interested in getting the new 800 series sooner rather than later, I would suggest talking to your dealer quickly.
                                                                                    Congratulations on your new 802Ds! :T I'm sure you're going to be very pleased with them!

I'm certainly happy with mine, and even when I bought mine this year, I knew the current 800 series was near the end of its life-cycle, which didn't bother me one bit. I loved the sound of the current 802D during my demos, so for me, that's all that counts.

Comment

• style
                                                                                      Super Senior Member
                                                                                      • Feb 2006
                                                                                      • 1562

Originally Posted by garak
                                                                                      Hi Omar,

Ok, I lied, when I said I may wait 6-8 months to get the new 802Ds, I really meant I would actually wait until today.

So if anyone here is interested in getting the new 800 series sooner rather than later, I would suggest talking to your dealer quickly
                                                                                      :twisted: Brian, you are really lucky man!!!! :T

In Europe did not come (the new serie) until April (I think)...

but color, and others???

I have purchase a new rack...now I drean the 802D and new power ampli Classe delta.......of course all togeder!! ops:

we go see... I have too change the tweeter from my 803D, new Diamant inside (with a lucky turn and with my friend Classe :T - was when classe is coming to my home to the upgrade dual card..)

Omar

Comment

• audiofiel10
                                                                                        Member
                                                                                        • Nov 2009
                                                                                        • 35

but color, and others???

I have purchase a new rack...now I drean the 802D and new power ampli Classe delta.......of course all togeder!! ops:

we go see... I have too change the tweeter from my 803D, new Diamant inside (with a lucky turn and with my friend Classe :T - was when classe is coming to my home to the upgrade dual card..)

Omar

Did you break your diamond tweeter?? How?

Comment

• garak
                                                                                          Senior Member
                                                                                          • Jul 2007
                                                                                          • 310

Congratulations on your new 802Ds! :T I'm sure you're going to be very pleased with them!

I'm certainly happy with mine, and even when I bought mine this year, I knew the current 800 series was near the end of its life-cycle, which didn't bother me one bit. I loved the sound of the current 802D during my demos, so for me, that's all that counts.
                                                                                          Thanks Kya. I'm glad you're happy with your 802Ds. And BTW, I've seen the pics of your system - it's a beautiful setup. :T

but color, and others???

Omar
                                                                                          Thanks Omar, but it's your turn next. :lol:

Comment

• pazu
                                                                                            Member
                                                                                            • Nov 2009
                                                                                            • 77

Hi everyone!

Do you know if B&W will show new 800 series to next CES?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                            Searching...Please wait.
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                                                                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                                                                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                                                                            Search Result for "|||"