X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mal01
    • Apr 2009

mismatched color?

Would it be unadvised to buy a center speaker that was a different color than your main`s? Do you think a black center would look stupid with Rosenut fronts? Opinion`s please!
  • ray5
    • Dec 2008

It's a matter to taste. If it does not bother you then it's fine. I would not buy mismatched but that's me.
    Ray

Comment

• leej
      • Feb 2009

I have the opposit - Black Ash Mains and a Red Cherry Center. I already had the center and upgraded the mains. The color bothers me, but not enough to keep me from enjoying the sound. I'll probably replace the center, later. So, No. I don't think it's stupid. But then, again, I'm single and can do what I want.
      Lee J

Denon 4311ci; Rotel RB-1080; OPPO BDP-83 Universal Disk/Media Player
      B&W 703 mains; B&W HTM2 Center; B&W CDM SNT-Surr; B&W CDM1nt-back; Pair of Rythmik F15 Subs

Comment

• pixeljedi
        • Apr 2009

I have a center in piano black and mains in cherry. I demo'd a rosenut center in my place but it stuck out like a sore thumb next to the other components around it (my flatscreen is right above it), so in the end I opted for the black, as you don't really notice it - until you take off the front cover.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"