X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoCalCM
    • Oct 2007

Stereophile oddity

In their recommended components, Stereophile lists the 802D as Class "A" and they are significantly less expensive than any other Class "A" speaker but the more expensive Revel gets the $$$ symbol for a best value, not the 802D. Odd.
  • Briz vegas
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2005

There would be a range within Class A products, so it could be a bit more expensive but alot better. Although I do believe they now have an A plus level as well, if I am not mistaken. Or it could be an omission.

Maybe Kal can answer this, assuming he is still lurking around the forum.
    Mac 8gb SSD Audirvana ->Weiss INT202 firewire interface ->Naim DAC & XPS2 DR->Conrad Johnson CT5 & LP70S-> Vivid B1s. Nordost Valhalla cables & resonance management. (Still waiting for Paul Hynes PS:M)
    Siamese :evil: :twisted:

Comment

• MikeFL52
      • Oct 2007

He is often on the avsforum so it might be worth asking there.

Comment

• Kal Rubinson
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Briz vegas
        There would be a range within Class A products, so it could be a bit more expensive but alot better. Although I do believe they now have an A plus level as well, if I am not mistaken. Or it could be an omission.

Maybe Kal can answer this, assuming he is still lurking around the forum.
        It seems strange but I have no idea. The person to ask is JA as he makes all the final decisions.

Kal
        Kal Rubinson

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"