Anyone know where I can get a tweeter for a B&W DM7, or what may be an effective replacement. I've been told by B&W US that these are no longer in stock.
Need DM7 Tweeter
Collapse
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by fjhuertaHi all!
Thought I'd share this very simple mod to the TN28 tweeter by Hi-Vi.
I bought it by mistake ($99 retail price - get it for $14.25 NOW!). And I soon realized it wasn't exactly what it was supposed to be.
Suffice to say, the impedance plot was so strange,...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by ac81017I have the chance to obtain a pair of b&w dm7 for silly money, I can´t really test which I know sounds silly! A friend of a friend has a pair which have to be transported a long, but they are mine if I want!! SOOO, the I´m thinking of selling my 602s3 cheap to fund the dm7, is this a good move???...-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
-
-
by JorisVDVHi,
Does anyone now where I can find a seperate tweeter
for one of my DM7 MKII ? (close to Belgium if possible)
Joris-
Channel: Club B & W Speakers
20 January 2006, 05:27 Friday -
-
by eddoHi all, first post on here...
So I've found myself in an interesting position, having ALL of the parts to build Zaph's ZTD3 except the NT1 tweeter. Madisound is out of stock on the NT1, and from my chat with them it seems dicey as to when/if it will be restocked (Aura factory relocation)....-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by bobhowellI am building Zaph's Hi Vi/ Vifa 5. No more tweeters available( D27SG-05), but Madisound will sell me a similar model with the same voice coil for 60% of retail. I pull out the voice coil and use it as replacement. The rest of the tweeter is a paper weight. Sounds fair. They stock the voice coil alone...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
- Loading...
- No more items.
