X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aaron
    • Aug 2004

Contest Prize?

I have been on vacation for the week with my family. Yesterday, the doorbell rings and I find the Fedex man waiting outside. He needs a signature for a package. I had not ordered anything which was odd. He then said, "I don't know why the shipper would need a signature required for a DVD". I then look at the return address and see the package is from Equity International, B&W's US distributor. It says on it "Peter Gabriel DVD".

Well I opened it up and found a signed copy of his "Play" DVD.

I am guessing I was some kind of runner-up prize from the Nautulis/Home Theater Mag contest. I can't remember what the runner-up prizes were but this is the only thing I can think of.

Does anyone remember?

Oh, the DVD is a set of about 20 videos from him. It's kinda lame, but it is in 24/96 DTS 5.1 and DD 5.1 and sounds really good. It does have some neat live extras.
  • stantheman2
    • Apr 2004

You won second prize - there were 9 second-prize winners of the signed Peter Gabriel DVD and one Grand Prize winner - a home theater speaker system with four 805s's, an HTM center, and a B&W sub.

Now, the $10,000 question - Who won the Grand Prize?

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"