X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alpina
    • Nov 2005

Australian distibutor of B&W?

Anyone know the details of b&w's aussie distributor?

thanks,

julie
    My setup so far: Pioneer PDP-506HD, Sony DST-HD500, Bryston SP2, Bryston 6B SST, Bryston 4B SST, Pioneer DV-989AViS, CD Player TBC, Belkin PF60, B&W 804s, HTM3S, B&W 705s, B&W ASW750, Logitech Harmony 880
  • zorg
    • Dec 2005

google is your friend julie

Comment

• xixel
      • Dec 2005

You can find authorized dealers on B&W's site, simply go to the Global Home page ( http://www.bwspeakers.com/index.cfm/...on/global.main ) and select your country and language, then when they take you back to the site hit Dealer Locator

Comment

• alpina
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by xixel
        You can find authorized dealers on B&W's site, simply go to the Global Home page ( http://www.bwspeakers.com/index.cfm/...on/global.main ) and select your country and language, then when they take you back to the site hit Dealer Locator
        zixel,

unless i missed it, i dont think this site identifies the distributor, just retailers.

zorg,

many thanks - exactly what i was after - rrp and all

cheers,

julie
        My setup so far: Pioneer PDP-506HD, Sony DST-HD500, Bryston SP2, Bryston 6B SST, Bryston 4B SST, Pioneer DV-989AViS, CD Player TBC, Belkin PF60, B&W 804s, HTM3S, B&W 705s, B&W ASW750, Logitech Harmony 880

Comment

• tony2004
          • May 2005

Hi Julie,
          The australian distributor is convoy,which in turn is e-hifi. I think they are still based at botany in sydney. I hope this helps.
          cheers
          Anthony

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"