X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pez
    • May 2004

Interesting Gift

When I registered my 804S's and HTM3S B&W's website said they were sending a free gift. Well, I got it today and it was a pen (plastic rollerball type). I understand promotional items are usually nothing to write home about but I have to admit I found this somewhat funny considering what I paid for the speakers. Not complaining at all, just thought it was funny. It does write nice. Anyone else get one?
  • RobP
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Yeah, I got one as well, lets just say that I hope the speakers last longer then the pen did.
    Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

• jim777
      • Mar 2005

Like someone already said, it is for signing a check for yet another B&W speaker

When I bought from McIntosh or Rotel, I didn't get anything at all so B&W is rather cool...

Comment

• BlazeMaster
        • May 2004

Like someone already said, it is for signing a check for yet another B&W speaker

lol...that is funny jim. If you like free gifts, SVS is not at the same caliber as B&W but they'll give you a free pen as well.

Comment

• ironchef
          • Feb 2005

I got a heavy metal keychain, embossed with the B&W logo. Could probably crack safety glass with it...

Comment

• miner
            • Mar 2005

I got both the pen and key chain when I bought my N804s.

Comment

• csuzor
              • Nov 2004

Did anyone get a bigger gift upon their next purchase? Now that would be an incentive to buy more!
              Unfortunately, it seems their generosity stops after the first purchase... I guess customer loyalty is quite high anyway with B&W, but they could make a little more effort!

Comment

• audioqueso
                Super Senior Member
                • Nov 2004

I heard from some people that B&W used to give a keychain. I actually wanted that, but I'm greatful for anything.
                B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• Lex
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Apr 2001

You guys are buying the wrong brands. When I had my Mark Levinson amp repaired, they sent me a complementary 50.00 bottle of wine for my trouble. Ok, so there were inordinant delays, but still, it was a very nice gesture...
                  Doug
                  "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• Pez
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Lex
                    You guys are buying the wrong brands. When I had my Mark Levinson amp repaired, they sent me a complementary 50.00 bottle of wine for my trouble. Ok, so there were inordinant delays, but still, it was a very nice gesture...
                    Now thats impressive. :T

Comment

• PewterTA
                      • Nov 2004

Funny SVS has been the best to me. I've gotten hats/shirts/ and even a beautiful wall plaque.... I guess they like return customers. :T
                      Digital Audio makes me Happy.
                      -Dan

Comment

• Eliav
                        • Jul 2005

Hey guys
                        I have received NOTHING after registrating my 803s and HTM3s !
                        Eliav
                        :T Socrat

Comment

• dyazdani
                          Moderator Emeritus
                          • Oct 2005

I don't remember getting anything after registering my N802s, I did however, receive a box containing 4 cardboard coasters after purchasing a new car.

I would have been better off with a pen...
                          Danish

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"