X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tro
    • Aug 2005

B&W805s (SOLD)

Hello pals,

Any one interested to buy my new B&W805s in rosewood finishes, unpacked and still with factory seals. Warranty already registered in the B&W website.
    This 805s was purchased wrongly when my friend was at UK last month. I supposed to ask him to buy the 805 signature model, instead he bought the 805s..

Willing to sell at a lost. New price in Singapore is selling S$5045.00 p/set.Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Tro; 18 September 2005, 20:36 Sunday. Reason: The speakers are sold
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Tro,

Just so you know:
    1) The 805S sound better than the 805 Signatures (especially the treble) and are rated as better by B&W - so you may want to keep them...
    2) If you don't want to keep them, then try a post in the Pawnshop forum here - which is where you are supposed to put items for sale....

Geoff

Comment

• Somphon
      • Aug 2005

Tro, S$4,000 is about the price of new 805S after 10% discount you normally get anyway. Care to part for less?

Comment

• herotongtong
        • Apr 2005

nice try

:W nice try Tro.

Comment

• Tro
          • Aug 2005

Thanks pal. Will take into consideration

Comment

• caleb
            • Aug 2004

Hey hertontong, maybe that's what you were on about with your 55% nonsense - give him 55% of what he is asking (he he he).

Comment

• jim777
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by caleb
              Hey hertontong, maybe that's what you were on about with your 55% nonsense - give him 55% of what he is asking (he he he).
              Yeah, and a good chance that Tro wasn't trying to sell 700 series :lol:

Comment

• Tro
                • Aug 2005

Guys, stop pulling my legs...I am sincerely to sell away my NEW 805s. No joke at all. Frankly speaking, I have 2 sets with me now. I will keep one set for my self and the other set for sales..
                Maybe, you have a sincere buyer, maybe can you recommend them to me? :T
                Bought from LEICESTER HI FI CO in ST MARTIN SQUARE/UK ;x(

Comment

• BlazeMaster
                  • May 2004

Tro....try the pawn shop here, or try www.audiogon.com

Herotongtong, why you laughing? This is pretty close to the nonsense response that you post all the time.

Comment

• Somphon
                    • Aug 2005

Tro,
                    Dont mean to soud like an as* here. If you want to relieve your 'extra' pair maybe you have to be realistic. 805S listed price is USD2,500. I know in Singapore (I often visit there and been to B&W dealers there as well) and in Bangkok, the dealer can give 10% off. May just a bit more with manager's approval to make the number nice and round.

USD2,500 less 10% = USD2,250 x 1.68 (Singapore Dollar) = S$3,780.00

I think you suffered more because you bought them in UK where it appears to be most expensive. But if you want to sell it in our part of the world then you may have to be flexible.

Just a thought...

Comment

• herotongtong
                      • Apr 2005

BlazeMaster

BlazeMaster first I didn't laugh . Second about that 55% i was post that by mistake . feel any better now BlazeMaster ??
                      Originally posted by BlazeMaster
                      Tro....try the pawn shop here, or try www.audiogon.com

Herotongtong, why you laughing? This is pretty close to the nonsense response that you post all the time.

Comment

• Tro
                        • Aug 2005

Guys,
                        Thanks for all your assistance. It looks like I will suffer huge losses..One man's meat is another man poison....

Comment

• Somphon
                          • Aug 2005

Hope didnt take it the wrong way Tro, just trying to help. Let me know what you decided on. I know lots of B&W lovers here.

Comment

Working...
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"