X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • abba
    • Aug 2005

805 + center + rear

Hi all. I am new to the wonderful world of audiophile. I found a local store and on the advise of the owner he put together a system that he thought I could afford and fit my needs. I just found out about club B&W and thought you would tell me if I was led in the right direction.
    I wanted a receiver so he recommended the rotel 1067. Next B&W 805N-HTM 7-CDM SNT for the rear. I have a velodyne for the sub.
    Well what do you think? Will this system work? Any comments would be helpful. All remarks will be taken in a positive light by me. Thanks in advance

ABBA
  • akhter
    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by abba
    Hi all. I am new to the wonderful world of audiophile. I found a local store and on the advise of the owner he put together a system that he thought I could afford and fit my needs. I just found out about club B&W and thought you would tell me if I was led in the right direction.
    I wanted a receiver so he recommended the rotel 1067. Next B&W 805N-HTM 7-CDM SNT for the rear. I have a velodyne for the sub.
    Well what do you think? Will this system work? Any comments would be helpful. All remarks will be taken in a positive light by me. Thanks in advance

ABBA
    The speakers would be great, but I'd use something like an Arcam AVR300 to drive them

Comment

• caleb
      • Aug 2004

I would second that - I think you need a bit more power for the speakers to get the best out of them.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"