X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Somphon
    • Aug 2005

Any New Yorker?

Does anyone know a good B&W dealer in Long Island, New York that carry second hand? Or anywhere close by.
    My brother living there wants to get started with preowned speakers.
    TIA.
  • akhter
    • Jun 2005

I saw some reasonably priced demo units at Innovative Audio in manhattan the other day. You can also get some good deals on the old Nautilus 800 series (and other used gear) at Stereo Exchange where I got all my gear.

Comment

• Seeme
      • Dec 2004

I second Stereo Exchange, I know it's not in Long Island but it maybe worth the train ride. They are great and the prices on the B&W are good.

Call David Wasserman or Anothony
      Stereo Exchange
      212-505-1111
      800-833-0071

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

While I am sure this is all well intentioned, generally invitations for dealer postings are not in accordance with posting guidelines.

Please let's avoid free promotional value for dealers whether in NY area or beyond... If you want to give him additional suggestions, I suggest email or PM. Better yet, the interested party needs to contact other members from the area and remove HTG from the mix on this...

Why? Anytime dealers are recommended that while directly may not compete with advertisers, they do compete on many items, so i have to be protective for our advertisers, even though they may not sell B & W.

As soon as a store name and phone number are listed, it becomes promotional in value.

Doug
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"