• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • misterdoggy
    Super Senior Member
    • May 2005

Photos 'Haute Fidelite' magazine on 800D construction

Attached Files
    Last edited by misterdoggy; 20 July 2005, 12:35 Wednesday.
  • csuzor
    • Nov 2004

Bruce, you are in danger territory. You have the upgrade bug, there is no doubt. 7 series, then entry level 8 series, soon mid level 8 series, and already looking at top level 8 series. Not to mention electronic components and cable upgrades...
    You've come a long way in a short time!
    How about getting a bigger room to get the most from all that gear?
    These photos are in the glossy 800 series brochure as well, which I like to read too!

Comment

• misterdoggy
      Super Senior Member
      • May 2005

The pictures come from "Haute Fidelite" magazine April 2005 and thought I would like to share. :T

Its true. About the upgrades. I've always been into quality Stereo. In the 70's I had Macintosh 300watt per channel and Klipsch Horns with all the top stuff to go with it. My last system before switching to B&W were the Infinity RSIIIb with a Hafler 500 (250w x 2) and that was a wonderful system. Then my first foray into HT was Cabasse satellite, then B&W 700 series, then 804S, and now802D's. Don't worry I'm not thingking about 800d's as there's no room and I wouldn't want to power them with just KAV2250, I would be looking more to Classe Mono Bloc's. No I should be happy with whats coming together now ie: 802d's(f), 804s(s), ASW825, Htm2d(c) should do the trick. :^x

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"