X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pzycho1
    • Jul 2005

Noob! - How much are my speakers worth?

Hi,
    I'm new here, I have been hoping to find out some info about my B&W speakers, which I hope to sell.

I have a set of classic DM 70 mk2

I' m having trouble finding anything about these on the web. I know they are quite old now.
    Up untill about a year ago they were powered by a sony AV amp as front speakers and sat very proudly either side of my fireplace below my projector.

I have worked in electrical retail for years, but I have to say they are the best sounding speakers I have ever heard.

Since then I have moved house, got married & can no longer use them. (bloody women don't understand these things!!)

I have been putting this off for a long time but they have to go. - Needs Must

Touble is the flat I had them in before was shared with my mate & as we pretty much went half on furnishing the place he calls 50% on the profits.

Any help as to the value would be greatly apreciated.
    I have seen them selling for $600. I have the origional manual in PDF format & would consider them to be in great condition.

Thanks
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"