X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kurtholz
    • Feb 2005

help with htm1 placement, need ideas

Hey all

currently changing things around again, i am having a hard time finding a stand to put a 60" LCD on and have my B & W HTM1 below it,

i could go plasma in a 50", but really don't want to do anything on the wall

if any of you have that huge center, would mucho appreciate pics of your setup, i have all the gear on a rack, with 1 meter connects, i am trying to avoid the expense of having to take all this apart and buy longer cables

if anyone wants to just send pics to me , my email is kholz64873@aol.com

thanks

Kurt
  • georgev
    • Jul 2004

Will the B&W Htm stand not work for you?

Comment

• georgev
      • Jul 2004

Always good to have a dedicated stand for the centre channel especially the HTM 1. Makes the sound much more lifelike and focused.
      Check ot my HTM 1 it is also posted on the "Pictures of your setup.".

Great Centre speaker.

Comment

• norwegian
        • Mar 2005

I am using the Apollo Mezzo Soprano stand with 318 mm between shelfs for the HTM1 (excactly the same height as HTM1). Tight, but it works. Might be a problem if your screen is too heavy but it is worth checking out. Will post a picture when I get around to it.

'You haven’t lived until the ‘Jurassic Park’ T-Rex has screamed at you from a HTM1.'

:-)

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"