X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RobP
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

B&W Fan in need of some help

Hello everyone, I was looking around on Ebay at the B&W stuff and came across this auction [URL=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5773266613&fromMakeTra ck=true]
    I didnt know if there was anybody here interested in his system, but this is a really sad situation, I am the same age as him and cannot imagine being in his shoes. I did not know if there is anything that we can do to give this guy a hand. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Robert P.
    Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"
  • BlazeMaster
    • May 2004

gosh....soundgravy why did you have to show me that for? I do feel sad for the guy. I'm willing to help, but cannot really afford/want any of his gear.

Comment

• RobP
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Nov 2004

Yeah me either, I just finished putting together my whole system, I think that I am going to offer a donation myself through Payapl to him. I lost both of my parents to cancer myself when I was a little kid, so I know how cancer can tear a family apart.
      Robert P. 8)

AKA "Soundgravy"

Comment

• BlazeMaster
        • May 2004

Let me know when you're going to send it, I can't afford much either, but I'm willing to send a lil something.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"