It's 2024 and the InDIYana Event is happening the last weekend of April. For more info checkout this link:
2024 InDIYana Event Info
Collapse
X
-
-
Yes there are similar events. Parts Express should be having an event this year in August, need to look into the date. Then there is the Iowa DIY which is another fantastic event to attend. I sadly missed that last year, but if I can attend this year I definitely want to.Originally posted by babyjourOh what a pity, I just joined the forum now but the event has already happened. Are there any similar events?Painter in training- Bottom
-
Looks like spam Sven, though I'm not sure what the endgame is when the link is hidden. Perhaps it's visible in dark mode or something?- Danny- Bottom
Comment
-
August 2nd and 3rd, Springboro (Dayton), Ohio
Yes there are similar events. Parts Express should be having an event this year in August, need to look into the date. Then there is the Iowa DIY which is another fantastic event to attend. I sadly missed that last year, but if I can attend this year I definitely want to.
👍 1- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by wolf_teethThis next Spring's annual event is scheduled for April 1/2, 2016. Widebodies is the theme for those who want to briefly compete for gloating rights.
I will be updating the website and forums with the most recent info soon.
Hope you can attend!
Wolf-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by zacjonesJust wanted to invite anyone that would like to attend the following event in Davis on November 1st. I made sure to ask Charlie about opening invites on other forums and he gave the green light -- the more the merrier! Please feel free to attend and bring any speaker projects you would like to share,...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by wolf_teethI'll be updating the website in the near future, but the dates are April 27/28, 2018 for the next InDIYana speaker building event. We will be at the Hampton Inn on Dupont Road again this year.
Come if you can, and please let me know if you are. Refer to the earlier talks about what is...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
28 December 2017, 12:05 Thursday -
-
by wolf_teethhttps://sites.google.com/site/indiyanaevent/home
Please let me know if you can attend... :T
Thanks, hope you can enjoy the tunes with us,
Wolf...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by juneHello All,
Endgame starring Cuba Gooding Jr, is worth a DVD rental. Picture & sound quality was just okay. But a good story with good acting.-
Channel: DVD Director
03 May 2006, 12:09 Wednesday -
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment