X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zacjones
    • Mar 2007

Northern California DIY Audio Group Event in Davis Nov 1

Just wanted to invite anyone that would like to attend the following event in Davis on November 1st. I made sure to ask Charlie about opening invites on other forums and he gave the green light -- the more the merrier! Please feel free to attend and bring any speaker projects you would like to share, or just come and have a listen! Thanks. Zac.

The Fall 2009 DIY Event will be held at Stonegate Country Club in the main meeting room on Sunday November 1st, beginning at 1 pm. Stonegate CC is located at 919 Lake Boulevard, Davis, CA 95616. Please see the ncdiyaudio.com web site for up to date info and a map. Every one interested in DIY Audio is welcome to attend. I am looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

The listening space is approximately 20' x 40', L-shaped, with a vaulted ceiling, drywall interior, and carpet over concrete floor. There are plenty of chairs and tables available and several members are bringing speakers stands and electronics for speaker demos.

The room is currently reserved between 1 pm and 5 pm, including set up and take down. Please try to arrive on time. Although we can extend the time as needed, please do not come at 4:30 and expect to participate.

BUY/SWAP SALE!
    We will again be having a buy/swap area. If you have parts, drivers, or equipment that you would like to put in this area, please feel free to bring them. Please do not bring everything but the kitchen sink, but only what you think might actually sell.

FOOD AND DRINK:
    There will be a large gas grille available for use and a long patio directly outside the listening room. I will provide ice-chests and some non-alcoholic drinks. Please do not bring any alcoholic beverages to the event - there is a pizza place with on-tap suds across the street that is happy to serve you. Please DO bring something to grill or a bag of chips to share.

DOOR CHARGE:
    In order to support this event, please consider giving a $10 donation when you attend.

If you have any questions or reminders for me, don't hesitate to contact me.

-Charlie Laub
    Northern California DIY Audio Group
  • jagman
    • Aug 2008

How did it go? I just saw this... would have loved to go. Hopefully there will be an event next year .

Comment

• Zilch
      • Aug 2009

Snooze = Lose

Next meeting spring, maybe.... :T

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"