X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theSven
    Master of None
    • Jan 2014

Comments for posts on HTGuide

While reading posts last week on the vBulletin support forum I noticed that there was an option to post comments on a post. I thought this could be useful over here on HTGuide and that feature has been enabled for the forum members.

Example of a comment I made to a post earlier today:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 14.14.38.png Views:	1 Size:	136.8 KB ID:	930346

Some things to keep in mind when using the comment feature:
    • Comments will not bump a thread or appear in the Today's Post link. This is considered a bug on the vBulletin side, but I did not find any ETA on when this would ever get fixed
    • If you want to have a short reply or comment instead of posting something this feature is for you 😉
    • Quotes can be used in comments
    • Attachments cannot be used on a comment, you must post to share an attachment
    • Adding a comment does not increase post counts for your account on HTGuide
    If you have any questions comment or post 😀
    Last edited by theSven; 20 March 2023, 16:30 Monday. Reason: Add another bullet to the list of keep in mind
    Painter in training
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"