X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Preacherman
    • Jan 2004

Aloha

Sorry, I have not been around lately. As I have mentioned to Doug, with my Father and work I have had a stressfull couple of months. I hope to be stopping by as time permits and adding to the witty banter. If you get a chance stop by my site http://www.mjolnir.us , I have special mentions in the Links page. I will see ya'll around...

?: Great looking forum..Is there no more picture section?
    Bruce

Individuality - Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hi Deacon, welcome back. :later:

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• Burke Strickland
      • Sep 2001

Originally posted by ”Deacon”
      Is there no more picture section?
      If by “picture section” you mean the mug shots of some of the people who post in TTP, then it is still available in the “Not Ready For Prime Time” section. Click on that area title and then click on “TTP Photo Gallery“ in the upper right hand corner of the page that opens. Or use this link: TTP Photo Gallery

Or, if by “picture section”, you mean a more general discussion of photography as a hobby, with sample pictures, check out the “Photography” section, accessible from the main index as the third listing in the “Other” section. Or follow this link: Photography

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Lex
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Apr 2001

Hello Deacon, good to hear from you. Fear not, when your schedule permits, we plan to be here. The best to you and yours.

As for pictures, I think he means the gallery of our members theaters/systems. Yes, it's true we did loose that feature with the new HTGuide. WE HOPE it will be an area for future expansion, so we get that back. Right Kevin?

Thanks for the links mention for both CAT and HTG! We appreciate it!

Thanks a lot,
        Lex
        Doug
        "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• John Holmes
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Hey Deacon! Thanks for waiving for fingers and a thumb!!! 8)
          "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"