Hello all! I was invited to check out this community by one of your members. Looks like a good source of A/V knowledge and camaraderie. Look forward to being a part of it!
Greetings
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
- Bottom
-
-
Welcome to the Guide, GrandPixel."I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"- Bottom
Comment
-
Pixel, welcome to The Guide! :welcome: Put something good on, sit back, open a few and hang out with us..
David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin- Bottom
Comment
-
-
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
Lex: I like photography but have not gotten into it much yet. One of these days I will get an SLR - currently liking the Canon T2i. I came up with the GrandPixel name because I needed a handle that I could use anywhere. I used to game a lot and used DeadlyAim with Counter-Strike, but it did not work in Guild Wars
- Bottom
Comment
-
Welcome to the gang.
Ah, Counter Strike, and oldie but goodie. My friend and I still fire it up every now and then on PC...classic.The second place winner is the first place loser.
An argument with reality is one you'll never win.
If you are offended, you are complicit in the outrage.
It's better to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.
"Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser." Gen. Patton- Bottom
Comment
-
ya, I don't game much any more, but my birthday is coming up and I would like to have a LAN party - will have to find some older games because not everyone has a capable PC- Bottom
Comment
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by LexIt's not official until January 1. But I wanted to go ahead and get Adire Audio on in here, just in case someone is looking for Products before Christmas.
Many of you old time DIYers know Dan Wiggins of Adire Audio, and what a stand up guy he is. Both him and Adire's products, a real... -
by viki_v2Hello guys
I am doing a Speaker project for a community hall size- L80' x W40' x 13' H. Intended use is for live performances by folk singers and audience is generally seated on ground.
This is first time I will be doing a project for such big space.
Main goals is to keep...-
Channel: Mission Possible DIY
-
-
by LexPlease welcome Keith as moderator. I think he will be a big help to Andrew with various member needs.
Welcome Danbry39!
Lex-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by LexWelcome Paul Wu and George Bellefontaine to DVD Director, and John Holmes to In Tune!
Paul has been doing a great job creating interest in DVD Director, and will continue to do so, right Paul?
He earned the job. George has been earning the job for a long time, just not a mod.
...
-
by LexPlease welcome Gordon to the PC area. He digs up the info for us, go Gordon go!
welcome to the Moderator staff Gordon! Two staffers from Winnipeg? What are the odds? :LOL:
Lex
Cable Guy DVD Collection... - Loading...
- No more items.

Comment