X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Audioclyde
    • Aug 2000

New info on Pioner DV-AX10?

Does anyone have any new info. on availability of the DV-AX10? I've read its selling in Japan, but I can't find anything about U.S. availability. Seems a bit odd; SGHT again refers to it in current issue, but we can't even see it, much less buy it? I also heard a rumor (very much a rumor) that maybe the delay was tied to making the SACD multi-channel? Anyone else have any news?
  • migliore
    • Nov 2000

Group buy?

Reviews and System
    Reviews and System

Comment

• Audioclyde
      • Aug 2000

I'd definitely be interested in a group buy (if and when the DV-AX10 ever becomes avail.)! While maybe not having the same SACD performance of the Sony players, it would provide a bit of hedge regarding DVD-audio (plus you get Pioneer's great progressive DVD-video player to boot). I'm not unhappy with my Muse Model 9, but would sure like to spin some SACD's!!

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"