• Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Dirt cheap pronto's if you act quick

follow this link to find out the details

• ThomasW
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

The information on the link isn't correct.

The "free" money can only amount to 20% of the total cost. So if you want to use the entire $100, the order must cost $500.

theAudioWorx
    Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

okay edited the link to provide more accurate data price should now but just under $200

Comment

• ThomasW
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

OK Andrew I didn't need it, but I bought one anyway. I'm a sucker for a bargain

What so I know about programming a Pronto ZERO! So like any good "newbie" I'll expect you to fly down to Denver and program it for me :B :B

TIA
        Thomas

theAudioWorx
        Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

"Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

Comment

• Lexman
          Super Senior Member
          • Jun 2000

That sure is a fine deal. If I didn't already own two, I would probably jump on that. But I think a Marantz RC-5000, and a Pronto about take care of my needs. I actually thought about upgrading to the color model someday. But they are notoriously battery hogs. the Prontos are so efficient on batteries, it's hard to imagine using anything else.

Actually, I was going to use one of these in the bedroom and one in the great room. But I confess, I now use both in the main theater so I don't have to change device pages. Is that lazy or what?!? lol. I keep the Marantz on my DV-07 changer, and the Pronto on the Lexicon device page. hehe.

Lex

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Thomas well if you pay for the flight I'll be done there in a jiffy Does this mean you'll be joining us in the remote area now:e

Comment

• ThomasW
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

Remote area! You mean you guys actually talk about remotes? I thought it was the biggest "fraternity forum" on the net :B

I'll wait until the thing arrives before passing judgement. But from what I've read, I'm already over my head even before it gets here. Of course Joey is 60 minutes away so perhaps he'll help out someone that "progam challenged"

theAudioWorx
              Klone-Audio

IB subwoofer FAQ page

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
                Moderator Emeritus
                • Aug 2000

Ah don't worry I'm sure we can teach the ol dog a new trick

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"