X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clive
    Former Moderator
    • Jan 2002

THANKS MUCH!!!

Thank you guys for your thoughts and well wishes. My condition could have gotten severe if this precaution wasn't taken. Now that the cats' out the bag (LEX :evil, I must tell you that for a 38 yr old man this really sucks. My blood pressure dips and rises (too low, too high) depending on what I'm faced with, my body just doesn't handle stress that well any-more. I basically killed myself working, I just over-did it a bit, okay alot! This 3" pacer will help me maintain a consistant heart rate.

Sorry, I had to keep my right arm in a sling for the wound to heal.
    But I am doing really well. Thank you all. I really didn't mean for Lex :twisted: to bring so much attention and to name a 600 membership goal day, but you're right I would have wanted to know too. I again thank you all.

However gentlemen, I do have a few concerns:

1) I am planning to go to CES next year, will I make it through the metal detector at the Airport?

2) Everytime I use the Microwave, will I have reset the "current time"?

3) Will I now have the ability to change all traffic lights to "green".

4) Will Police Radars have a hard time getting a fix on my exact speed?

And finally, will I screw-up the picture tubes on my TV seeing that I am no longer megnetically shielded?

Catch you all later :later:

CLIVE

HEY!! Why buy movie tickets when you can own a Theater?
    CLIVE

• Eduardo
    Moderator emeritus
    • Jun 2002

Good to have you back Clive. :T You have a couple good questions.

http://home.nc.rr.com/ejimenez

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

Whoops, maybe I should have kept quite. Sorry Clive. ops: I just knew the guys would want to put you in their thoughts and prayers. Maybe the condition wasn't brought about by anything, but a condition that's been around for years?

You may want to add to your list, what happens if you go to the Greenwich time line, will time change to keep pace with your pace maker?

If you can do that, please add a few minutes in the evening, and take away a few during the day. Just a reallocation of minutes!

Welcome back Clive! Wait, were you waiving with your right hand there?

Lex
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jan 2001

Best wishes, Uncle Clive. Just don't sit too close to the tv.

My Homepage!
        My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Hey Clive, welcome back bud.

I'm glad you're doing all right. :T Don' be stressin' about work man, life's too short and sweet.

Guess you'll have to limit your kitchen concoctions to the low-fat, low-sodium type for a while, huh? Take care and post when ya' can.

David - HTGuide flunky
          Our "Theater"
          Our DVDs on DVD Tracker

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• John Holmes
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

Sorry I'm late Clive but, I've been off air.

I'm glad to hear that you are doing better and wish you all the best!!!

"I came here, to chew bubble gum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubble gum!!!" My DVD's
            "I have come here, to chew bubblegum and kickass. And I'm all out of bubblegum!!!"

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Jan 2001

Hey, John, welcome back.

My Homepage!
              My Homepage!

Comment

• Uncle Clive
                Former Moderator
                • Jan 2002

Thanks again guys I've been having some good days/hours and bad because of the medications I've been taking. Thank goodness I will finish taking them on Thursday.

Please forgive my absence. The projector is still sitting downstairs we will get to it as soon as we're able to. I'll let you know if I'm keeping it or not. Again Thanx. Means a lot.

Bye for now.

(Lex, could you ask Edaurdo to cover me this month the last website is not up yet)

Thanx!

CLIVE

CLIVE

Comment

• Bob
                  • Jul 2000

Sounds like you are doing terrific under the circumstances. My neighbor has a pacemaker and he is a personal trainer at Gold's Gym, says he has had it since he was 17.

Comment

• Eduardo
                    Moderator emeritus
                    • Jun 2002

(Lex, could you ask Edaurdo to cover me this month the last website is not up yet)
                    Anything I can do to help. Hope your feeling better.

http://home.nc.rr.com/ejimenez

Comment

Working...
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"