Please welcome our new sponsor, Etronixs!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000

Please welcome our new sponsor, Etronixs!

Guys, pop on over to Etronixs for some good audio video deals when your in the market. Great people and products from what I am hearing.

You will find their banner at the bottom of the forum page and to the side of the HTGuide main page.

Thanks,

Lex
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

These guys were getting good feedback on Remote Central for selling Pronto's at a good price and backed buy great service. Glad to see them on board.

Comment

• Wired
      • Sep 2000

Nice sight, IF you are Canadian, you can buy any products with boarderfree.com.(from extronixs, or any other sight) I used this service last week, I must say it works very well. They will give you a price in Can. shipped to your door, will email you when it passes through the boarder, and in 2 days its in your hands, works like a charm!

Bruce A
      Bruce A

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Bruce tell me more about this service it sounds appealing

Comment

• Wired
          • Sep 2000

It is a great system for us Canadians. You have to download there plug. After that is done, you only have to click on what you want, and boarderfree.com will email you back a price, shipping options all within 30mins. For example, I had them price the Denon 4800 from a sight, it came back at $2099.00+ shipping($15 for 7-10 $30 for 4day shipment). I know this is a good price because I paid only a little less then this from my friend. If anything, it is fun, you can price as many items from any site, even if they dont ship to Canada, then they give you 3 days to purchase item, it you dont your quote just expires. You only have to give Boardfree you credit card # once, not to every sight you purchase from. Give it a try, it is free.

Bruce A
          Bruce A

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
            Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2000

that sounds like a cool service...thank Bruce

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
              Moderator Emeritus
              • Aug 2000

Bruce whats the url to the borderfree site?

Comment

• Wired
                • Sep 2000

You should find what you need at: http://www.borderfree.com/

Bruce A
                Bruce A

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  • Aug 2000

opps guess I should have tried the obvious

Comment

• Wired
                    • Sep 2000

If the Canadian buck would gain some ground with the usa buck, this would be the way to shop. I bought a Panamax 500, it was $149.00us, shipped to my door for $265.00can.(taxes,shipping inc). If anything, the Panamax worked. After 3 days of installing, my wife said" what did you do to the T.V.?, the color and picture is unreal!" then I told her what it cost, oh well, at least it works.
                    I did not notice any improvements in sound.

Bruce A
                    Bruce A

Comment

• SiliGoose
                      • Aug 2000

I'm very happy to see Etronixs as a sponser. They did a fantastic job replacing my defective Pronto. They were quick and extremely painless to deal with. These guys care.

Good choice.

-Sili
                      www.campmurphy.net

Comment

• Lexman
                        Super Senior Member
                        • Jun 2000

Well Sili, your message in the remote area did play a part in them becoming our sponsor. It was
                        that message that gave me the idea to contact them. The rest as they say, is history.

My interaction with them has been nothing but excellent. I expect it would be no different if the table was turned and I was their customer.

Lex

Comment

• GregoriusM
                          Super Senior Member
                          • Oct 2000

Yes, a great big welcome to Etronixs. Eric at Etronixs has been a big supporter at RemoteCentral.com, where I am a regular, and you'll find that they are a great company to deal with!!!

Greg :-)
                          Gregor

Comment

• Lexman
                            Super Senior Member
                            • Jun 2000

Thanks for your comments Greg, and welcome to htguide too! Actually, I said Etronixs is our sponsor. Advertiser is more accurate, but it's a matter of how you look at it. In a sense, they are our sponsor as long as they advertise.

I like having quality vendors for our members here and Etronixs was a welcome addition in that regard!

Lex

Comment

Working...
                            Searching...Please wait.
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                            There are no results that meet this criteria.
                            Search Result for "|||"