Tool city, Parts Express

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lexman
    Super Senior Member
    • Jun 2000
    • 1776

    #1

    Tool city, Parts Express

    Check out these pliers guys. I think I am ordering 360-920 and 360-822. Good specialty pliers always come in handy with hobbies, whether speaker building, stained glass, or electrical detail work, whatever.



    They have lots of good tools over there at our advertiser "Parts Express". Try this page for the complete list of tools on the right side of the page.



    Oh yeah, but DON'T buy using the above links. Use the banner at the top of the page. We want them to know you purchased as a result of the HTGuide ad.

    Thanks folks!

    Lex
  • ThomasW
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Aug 2000
    • 10980

    #2
    Lex

    I suggest getting the Xcelite brand. Although more costly, they are of a significantly better build quality. There is also much less "flex" in the tips as well




    theAudioWorx
    Klone-Audio

    IB subwoofer FAQ page


    "Complicated equipment and light reflectors and various other items of hardware are enough, to my mind, to prevent the birdie from coming out." ...... Henri Cartier-Bresson

    Comment

    • Lexman
      Super Senior Member
      • Jun 2000
      • 1776

      #3
      One of those is the Xcelite Thomas. I didn't see much else availble with that name, but I will look again before I order.

      Thanks,

      Lex

      Comment

      • Andrew Pratt
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Aug 2000
        • 16478

        #4
        Ah does this mean Thomas is back from his trip?




        Comment

        Related Topics

        Collapse

        • Andrew Pratt
          Parts Express 250 watt plate amp on sale
          by Andrew Pratt
          FYI the 250 watt plate amp is on sale at Parts Express for ony $99. Please click the banner at the top of the page to help sponsor the HTGuide site at the same time if you plan on purchasing it. Great little amp for the cost




          ...
          27 August 2003, 11:36 Wednesday
        • Lexman
          Parts Express, our newest sponsor!
          by Lexman
          Please welcome Parts Express as a primary sponsor of HTGuide.com. Well, for the short term anyway. If you guys buy stuff, I am sure they will stay with us a good while. But remember to use the click through! It's the only way they know you came from HTGuide.

          I think this addition is very...
          15 September 2000, 13:01 Friday
        • aud19
          Led Zeppelin I, II & III Remastered (by Page) in 96/24 format
          by aud19


          Has anyone else heard these yet?! Cranked I and III up last night and my goodness it sounds like Page lubed up his guitar and slid it slowly, lovingly in to my ears.

          If you're a classic rock/Zep fan you owe it to yourself to hear these remasters. They're on a whole other level...
          03 September 2014, 15:10 Wednesday
        • Gump
          IMAX 3D Polar Express
          by Gump
          I know Christmas is over this year, but I was so impressed with this experience that I wanted to share it with everybody.

          First, this is not a critique of the "Polar Express" movie. It's been out long enough now that you've probably seen it and have already formed an opinion...
          27 December 2007, 03:53 Thursday
        • Ghost
          HOLY Cow Lex.
          by Ghost
          Hey bud, long time no chat. Was poking around the site and visited your HT page. LMAO I see you still have the update sickness but I sure do like your setup now. VERY nice equipment there. :T I still have all my old equipment but thinking it's about time for me to do some updating myself. I...
          03 March 2005, 12:22 Thursday
        • Loading...
        • No more items.
        Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

          Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"