X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

350 Members!

Well, they say slow growth, slow growth, you will get there. I keep telling myself that about the Guide. But the 350 member plateau is quite nice. Thanks to you newbies for making that possible!

I look at each new member as making us that much stronger. It's also good to see a few of you folks that haven't posted with us for a while, post again. Of course, I know many lurk, lurk, lurk, and just don't post that much. Come on and get in the game!

Also, don't hesitate to tell your friends about us. There is strength in numbers. The quality of the Guide gets that much better with each new member.

thanks,
    Lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

Nice to hear some good news,Lex. I join you in urging all those lurkers to join in the fun and comradeship we all enjoy at this site.

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• Burke Strickland
      • Sep 2001

I think it's great we've met that milestone! I am continually impressed with the high quality of posts here, which indicate serious interest from intelligent and mature people -- who still know how to have fun, too. I just hope we continue to attract these folks when and if our members number in the thousands...

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

• Jariten
        • Jun 2000

w00t!

Sorry to have been so innactive this past time...
        At least I get to chat with Lex while I am at work ^^;;

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"