X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KennyG
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Sep 2000

Big Bolts!!!

Yesterday was the opening of Football season...and I love Football!
    However the last few years have been tough on me as the Charger fan. (last year in particular)
    I was glad to see this team get rid of the noose around it's neck (cRyan Leaf)
    Hokus Pokus...new team!!!
    Anyway yesterday for the first time I got to watch Football on my projector! WOW!
    Using my modified Zoltriz capture card and the D-scaler deinterlacing program I had a 80" wide picture free from scan lines!
    This system is not perfect, and there is some artifacts present at times, and of coarse the picture is soft compared to DVD's.
    All in all pretty good for the minimal investment of $135...the best part of this is every weekend I'll get to see the Bolts lifesize!
    Now I'm looking forward to the day when Football goes hi-def.
  • George Bellefontaine
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jan 2001

A picture that size kinda puts you right there on the field. Glad it's working out for you. What's the picture like on dvd ?

My Homepage!
    My Homepage!

Comment

• KennyG
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Sep 2000

Yes, I can FEEL the hits!!!
      At this time, with the new htpc certain DVD's look as good as seeing them in the theater.
      When I put on something like Criterion's the Rock, it looks every bit as good.
      I know that sounds impossible, but...

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"