Clear All
  • shades
    • Mar 2005

I got a pair of Sound Anchors, APC H15 and a oppo DV-981HD
    B&W, McIntosh, Rotel, PS3, OPPO, Pioneer, Cat Cables, Sound Anchors

Comment

• DeanP
      • May 2004

Well, my 9yr son and I got a xbox 360. So far pretty impressed. Might get the add on hd-dvd in the future. (I'm pretty happy with my LG7832.)
      Also got a new round based plunge router from Can Tire, my other is semi-round which made using assessories tough. I got a used Samsung dvd player that plays both sacd and dvd audios(its still in the mail). Which brings a story, I was in a larger city over the holidays, and went into a local HMV looking for wears to play on this machine. I asked the guy where the sacd/dvd audios were and he replied that they aren't selling these as much as now they have dual disc...he said these were better. I chuckled to myself and found a Pink Floyd dark side of the moon that they priced as regular cd. Now I await the parcel in the mail...

Comment

• ht_addict
        • Dec 2002

Finally got the remainder of my rack one week later from Fedex. Charles you'll be very pleased with the rack. Here's mine set up.

Comment

• maseline_98
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Chris D
          Did you shoot your eye out?
          Nope, but I got hit in the eye by an Icicle... :M ....lol
          Last edited by Chris D; 03 February 2007, 00:04 Saturday.

Sony kds-60a2000\Panasonic BD-55k\XBOX 360 Premium(20gig)Slingbox\Xbox(flashed) running XBMC
          Emotiva UMC-1\Emotiva XPA-5\Klipsch (2)RF-7s with DeanG xover upgrade, RC-7 with DeanG xover upgrade, (2)RS-7s\SVS 20-39PC+

Comment

• joetama
            • May 2006

Originally posted by LEVESQUE
            I got the brand new Pioneer Elite BDP-HD1 Blu-ray player.

I also got some Blu-ray titles to go with it: Kingdom Of Heaven, Monster House, X-Men 3, Black Hawk Down.
            What do you think of the player? I'm thinking of getting one to go with my Christmas present.

A Pioneer Elite PRO-940HD... :T
            -Joe

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"