Some interesting reading on 1080p and broadcast
Collapse
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by DrJRappAussie Geoff here
- I've copied this thread (well from this post on anyway) from this Club Rotel thread where it was getting way off topic (interesting through!)
James
I think you've been reading far too many magazine articles. I suggest you go visit a retailer....-
Channel: AV Chalet and Home Theater Hangout
-
-
by yanksuck888Does 1080p make any difference now? i do not see how it can make a difference now because not all the broadcasts are even in full HD yet which is 720p. so there is not even any broadcast that even shows 1080p now and it is probably goin to be a long time cuz comcast right now only has about 20 channels... -
by Dean McManisOf course this was inevitable after the rear projection DLP 1080p displays were announced. :T But the BIG question will be the FPTV unit pricing.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Of course these new DLP projectors don't actually... -
by Dean McManisWith Mitsubishi's announcement of their $3700, 52", DLP, 1080p-native rear projection TV, it's clear that mid/low-priced, 1080p is coming for sure:
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/product...dtv-usat_x.htm
I have been waiting for years now for 1080p-native front projectors... -
by LexThis came to me in spam today. The title looked interesting enough that I actually opened it. Something I don't do with much spam. Anyway, you can read it. Might be particularly interesting for anyone related to the movie industry....23 December 2003, 00:04 Tuesday - Loading...
- No more items.
