So, I am planning on going to CES this year with a bunch of my friends and wanted to see who else was thinking about going....
CES Who's going????
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Related Topics
Collapse
-
by PhilSBuzz, I haven't been able to confirm from the CES web site that TAG McLaren is going to be at CES. Is TAG McLaren going to have an exhibit? I would love to see the AV32R AV processor, and learn more about it. Are you going to CES?
Phil-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by miglioreWell, here are my opinions on what I saw and heard at the CES this
year.
I'll start off with best 2 ch sound. I think it was a tie between
Burmester and Alon. Burmester offer an incredibly musical system
(that is also gorgeous). While some of the demos were dts cd's,... -
by Orange PeelHey guys, just wondering if anyone is planning to attend the CES show from this forum on Jan 6-9, 2005? I'm going to be there, but a couple of my friends who were going to show bailed OF COURSE, so I'm either looking for a couple people to fill their spots to keep the hotel cost down or if I can stay... -
by spiffnmeLooking at the CES website, I don't see Rotel listed. Are they not going to be represented at CES?-
Channel: Club Rotel
-
-
by boeI'm trying to figure out if there are any special showings at CES for a number of manufacturers. Frequently they have a small booth in the convention center but a room set up for a real demonstration elsewhere.
I think I'll probably try and track down
Onkyo - hoping for...-
Channel: Select Manufacturer Clubs
-
- Loading...
- No more items.

Comment